Total views : 271
Fuzzy Route Switching For Energy Preservation (FEP) in Ad Hoc Networks
Nodes in ad hoc networks have limited battery power. Hence they require energy-efficient technique to improve average network performance. Maintaining energy-efficiency in ad hoc networks is really challenging because highest energyefficiency is achieved if all the nodes are always switched off and energy-efficiency will be minimum if all the nodes are fully operational i.e. always turned-on. Energy preservation requires redirection of data packets through some other routes having good performance. This improves data packet delivery ratio and number of alive nodes decreasing cost of messages.
Ad Hoc Networks, Congestion, Delay, Energy Preservation, Fuzzy-Controller, Network Partition.
- Banerjee A, Dutta P. FuzzyCcontrolled Adaptive and Intelligent Route (FAIR) selection in mobile ad hoc networks. European Journal of Scientific Research.2010; 45(3).
- Misra A,Banerjee S. MRPC: Maximizing Network Lifetime for Reliable Routing in Wireless Environments. Proceedings of WCNC, 2002.
- Toh S.-K. Maximum battery life routing to support ubiquitous mobile computing in wireless ad hoc networks. IEEE Communications Magazine. 2001 June; 39(6): 138–47.
- Murthy S, Garcia-Luna-Aceves JJ. An efficient routing protocol for wireless networks, ACM Mobile Networks and Applications Journal. Special Issue on Routing in Mobile Communication Networks. 1996 Oct; 183–97.
- Meghanathan N. Survey and taxonomy of unicast routing protocols for mobile ad hoc networks. International Journal of Applications of Graph Theory in Wireless Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks.2009 Dec; 1(1).
- Meghanathan N Energy consumption analysis of the stable path and minimum HOP path routing strategies for mobile ad hoc networks. International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security. 2007 Oct; 7(10); 30–9.
- Vazar H, Richarya V, Dwivedi A. A energy efficient routing with max-min energy scheme in ad hoc on-demand multi-path distance vector routing in MANETs. International Journal on Computer Applications. 2014; 98(19); 74–80.
- Sharma S, Gupta HM, Dharmaraja S. EAGR: Energy aware greedy routing scheme for wireless ad hoc networks. ACM Wireless Networks Journal. 2008 Apr; 8(5): 102–23.
- Nayak P, Agarwal R, Verma S. Energy aware routing scheme for mobile ad hoc network using variable length transmission. International Journal on Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing. 2012; 3(4).
- Feeney LM. An energy consumption model for performance analysis of routing protocol for mobile ad hoc networks. Mobile Networks and Applications. 2001; 6(3): 239–49.
- Maltz et. Al DA. The effects of on-demand behavior in routing protocols for multi-hop wireless as hoc networks. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communication. 1999; 1439–1453.
- Perkind CE,Bhagat P. Highly dynamic Destination Sequenced Distance Vector Routing (DSDV) for mobile computers. Computer Communications Review.1994; 24(4): 234–44.
- Chiang CC, et. al. Routing in clustered multi-hop wireless networks with fading channel IEEE Conference on Innovative Systems; Singapore; 1997.
- Chen TW, Gerla M. Global State Routing: a new routing scheme for wireless ad hoc networks. IEEE Conference on Information, Communication and Control; 1998.
- Perkins CE, Royer EM. Ad Hoc on-demand distance vector routing. IEEE Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications; 1999.
- Brown, Babow HN,Zhang Q. Maximum flow life curve for wireless ad hoc networks. ACM Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing; USA; 2001.
- Toh CK, Bhagwat P. Associativity based routing for mobile ad hoc networks. Wireless Personal Communications. 1997; 4(2): 1–36.
- Corson S.Ad Hoc Networks: routing, oerformance issues and evaluations. Internet draft, IETF Mobile Ad Hoc Networking Group.1999.
- Chang JH, Tassiulus L.Energy conserving routing in wireless ad hoc networks. IEEE Conference on Information and Communication, Tel Aviv, Israel. 2000. p. 22–31.
- Ueda T. ACR: An adaptive communication aware routing through maximally zone-disjoint shortest paths in ad hoc wireless networks with directional antenna. Journal of Wireless Communication and Mobile Computing. 2007; 16(3).
- Sarkar S, Majumder K. A survey on power aware routing protocols for mobile ad hoc networks. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. 2014; 247: 313–20.
- Garling G, Wa J, Osborn P, Stefanova P. The design and implementation of a low power ad hoc protocol stack.IEEE Personal Communications. 1997; 4(5):8–15.
- Paul K, Banerjee S. Self-adjusting transmission range control of mobile hosts in Ad Hoc networks for stable communication. Proceedings of High Performance Computing; 1999.
- Yadav RK, Gupta D, Singh R. Literature Survey on energy efficient routing protocols for mobile ad hoc networks. International Journal of Innovations and Advancement in Computer Science. 2015 March; 4.
- Goel A. A survey on energy efficient routing protocols in MANET. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering. 2015 July; 5(7).
- Singh, Mishra N. Survey of location aware energy efficient routing protocols in MANET. International Journal of Engineering Sciences and Management. 2015; 5(1).
- Parasher R, Rathi Y.A_AODV: A modern routing algorithm for mobile ad hoc networks. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2015; 2(1).
- Moond J, Singh D, Choudhury N. Advancements in AODV Routing Protocol – A Review. Special issue on National Conference on Recent Advances in Wireless Communication and Artificial Intelligence. International Journal of Computer Applications. 2014.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.