Total views : 233
A Review on Cloud Security Challenges and Issues
Background/Objectives: Cloud computing offers various services with minimum management effort while provisioning resources via internet. Cloud clients are allowed to store their personal data at data centers, it will minimize storage maintenance in local systems. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Cloud computing environment facing huge issues with hardware and software vulnerabilities in maintenance and resources provisioning process. These vulnerabilities pose huge loss of data, confidentiality, privacy and availability. Findings: In this paper, we studied and concentrated on various attacks in Virtualization environment and the possible attack scenarios in each platform. Application/Improvements: In the final section, we studied and described all types of attacks.
Confidentiality, Integrity, Privacy, Provisioning, Virtualization.
- Abbas A, Khan SU A review on the state-of-the-art privacy preserving approaches in e-health clouds,IEEE Journal Biomedical Health Information. 2014 July; 18(4):1431–41.
- Abbas A, Bilal K, Zhang L, Khan SU. A cloud based health insurance plan recommendation system: A a. user centered approach. Future Generation Computer Systems. 2015 Feb;43(44):99–109..
- Agrawal R. Legal issues in cloud computing. IndicThreads, Conference on Cloud Computing, 2011.
- Alhamazani K, Ranjan R, Mitra K, Rabhi F, Khan SU, Guabtni A, Bhatnagar V. An Overview of the Commercial Cloud Monitoring Tools: Research Dimensions, Design Issues, and State-of-the-Art. Computing. 2015 April; 97(4):357–77.
- Ali M, Dhamotharan R, Khan E, Khan SU, Vasilakos AV, Li K, Zomaya AY. SeDaSC: secure data sharing in clouds. IEEE Systems Journal. 2015 Jan; PP(99):1–10.
- Alowolodu OD, Alese BK, Adetunmbi AO, Adewale OS, Ogundele OS. Elliptic curve cryptography for securing cloud computing applications. International Journal Of Computer Applications. 2013 March; 66(23).
- Anala MR, Shetty J, Shobha G. A framework for secure live migration of virtual machines. International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informations.IEEE;2013.
- Andrieux A, Czajkowski K, Dan A, Keahey K, Ludwig H, Nakata T, Pruyne J, Rofrano J, Tuecke S, Xu M. Web services agreement specification (WSagreement). International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics. 2013, 243–8.
- Aslam M, Gehrmann C, Bjorkman M. Security and trust preserving VM migrations in public clouds.11th International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications (TrustCom). IEEE; 2012. 869–76.
- Balduzzi M, Zaddach J, Balzarotti D, Kirda E, Loureiro S. A security analysis of amazon’s elastic compute cloud service. Proceedings of the 27th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing. 2012 March; 1427–34.
- CERT civis :http://cert.civis.net/index.php?action=alert¶m=CVE-1999-1482
- Gunasekhar T, Thirupathi Rao K, Trinath Basu M. Understanding insider attack problem and scope in cloudCircuit, Power and Computing Technologies. International Conference on Circuits, Power and Computing Technologies (ICCPCT).IEEE; 2015.
- Gunasekhar T, Rao KT, Saikiran P, Lakshmi PS.A Survey on Denial of Service Attacks.
- Gunasekhar T, Rao KT, Reddy VK, Kiran PS, Rao BT. Mitigation of Insider Attacks through Multi-Cloud. International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering. 2015 Feb; 5(1):136–41.
- Durairaj M,Manimaran A. A Study on security issues in cloud based E-learning. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 April; 8(8): 757–65.
- Sugumar R, Sheik Imam SB. Symmetric Encryption Algorithm to Secure Outsourced Data in Public Cloud Storage. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(23).
- Karthik K. et al. A Study on IP Network Recovery through Routing Protocols. Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (IJEEI). 2016; 4(3):176–80.
- Sastry K, Narasimha B. Thirumala Rao, Gunasekhar T. Novel Approach for Control Data Theft Attack in Cloud Computing. International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering. 2015 Dec;5(6):1545–52.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.