Total views : 172
Real-Time Data Fusion Applications in Embedded Sensor Network using TATAS
Background/Objectives: The objective of this paper is to model Topology-Aware Task Allocation and Scheduling (TATAS) issue for the data in real time combination applications, the objectives proposed are to map the tasks on to the processors by scheduling the tasks in a three stage effective and experimental way to illuminate the (TATAS) problem. Statistical Analysis/Methods: In a Network implanted sensor frameworks, information combination is a feasible arrangement to significantly lessens and vitality utilization while accomplishing constant guarantee emerging information combination applications request effective errand designation and scheduling techniques. Be that as it may, existing methodologies can't be adequately connected concerning both system topology and remote correspondences. Findings: Our technique and behavior tests were taken into an account in a reenactment environment. The Proposed technique can accomplish huge vitality sparing and adequately meet the genuine time requirements as well. In this proposed framework, the hubs are in settled number and the undertakings are varying in way. While shifting the undertakings time and vitality connection needs to observe in the reproduction, likewise look at the chart results at various errands task to the fixed number of hubs. Same with respect to the planning length versus time relation graphs must be analyzed in recreation process. By watching the simulation results, the vitality utilization of the sensor hub in the system can be visualized. Based on the reproduction comes about then the system lifetime can be calculated and can expands the system lifetime by TATA'S calculation. Applications: Improved in the system lifetime to meet genuine time requirements the energy efficiency can be achieved for the algorithm.
Data Fusion, Energy, Scheduling, Switching.
- Heemin Park, Mani B. Srivastava. Energy-Efficient Task Assignment Framework for Wireless Sensor Networks. Center for Embedded Network Sensing. UCLA: Center for Embedded Network Sensing, 2003. Retrieved from: Crossref.
- Tian, Yuan, Eylem Ekici. Cross-Layer Collaborative In-Network Processing in Multihop Wireless Sensor Networks, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing. 2007; 6(3). Print ISSN: 1536-1233, DOI: 10.1109/TMC.2007.39 Crossref.
- Tian Y, Ekici E, Ozguner F. Energy-Constrained Task Mapping and Scheduling in Wireless Sensor Networks. In: Mobile Adhoc and Sensor Systems Conference, IEEE International Conference; 2005 Nov 7. p. 8. IEEE 2005.
- Wang, Alice, Anantha Chandrakasan. Energy-Efficient DSPs for Wireless Sensor Networks, IEEE Signal Processing Magazine. 2002; 19(4):68-78. Crossref.
- Agarwal Tarun, Amit Sharma A. Laxmikant, Laxmikant V. Kalé. Topology-Aware Task Mapping for Reducing Communication Contention on Large Parallel Machines. In: Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium, 2006. IPDPS 2006. 20th International, p. 10. IEEE, 2006.
- Sundaram K, Mohana R, Senthil Kumar C, Krishnakumar, Sugavanam KR. Fuzzy Logic and Firefly Algorithm Based Hybrid System for Energy Efficient Operation of Three Phase Induction Motor Drives, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(1).
- Vijayan K, Arun Raaza. A Novel Cluster Arrangement Energy Efficient Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(2). Crossref.
- Rengarajan A, Rajasekaran S, Hemanth Siramdasu, Insozhan N. A Novel Method for Energy Effectiveness by Employing Adaptive Node Coverage Region, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(2). Crossref.
- Song Wen-Zhan, Fenghua Yuan, Richard LaHusen, Behrooz Shirazi. Time-Optimum Packet Scheduling for ManyTo-One Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks, The International Journal of Parallel, Emergent and Distributed Systems. 2007; 22(5):355-70. Crossref.
- Lee, Cheol-Hoon, Kang G. Shin. Optimal Task Assignment in Homogeneous Networks, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. 1997; 8(2):119-29. Crossref.
- Malewicz, Grzegorz, Arnold L. Rosenberg, Matthew Yurkewych. On Scheduling Complex Dags for InternetBased Computing. Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium, 2005. Proceedings. 19th IEEE International. IEEE, 2005. Crossref.
- Park Heemin, Mani B. Srivastava. Energy-Efficient Task Assignment Framework for Wireless Sensor Networks. Center for Embedded Network Sensing, 2003.
- Zhao, Baokang, Meng Wang, Zili Shao, Jiannong Cao, Keith CC Chan, Jinshu Su. Topology-Aware Energy Efficient Task Assignment for Collaborative In-Network Processing in Distributed Sensor Systems. In: Distributed Embedded Systems: Design, Middleware and Resources, Springer US, 2008, p. 201-11.
- Tian Yuan, Eylem Ekici. Cross-Layer Collaborative In-Network Processing in Multihop Wireless Sensor Networks, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing. 2007; 6(3). Crossref.
- Tian Yuan, Jarupan Boangoat, Eylem Ekici, Fusun Ozguner. Real-Time Task Mapping and Scheduling for Collaborative In-Network Processing in DVS-Enabled Wireless Sensor Networks. In: Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium, 2006. IPDPS 2006. 20th International, p. 10. IEEE, 2006.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.