Total views : 916
Heat Transfer in a Non-Newtonian Jeffery Fluid from an Inclined Vertical Plate
In this manuscript, the scope of implicit finite difference method in solving a mathematical model for incompressible Jeffery’s fluid past an inclined vertical plate. The influence of many multi-physical parameters in these variables is illustrated graphically and skin friction and Heat transfer rate are computed and discussed through the table. The results found that fluid flow is reduced with increasing Deborah number De, but temperature is accelerates. Increasing λ enhances flow of the fluid, but temperature reduced.
Heat Transfer, Inclined Plate, Jeffrey’s Fluid, Nusselt Number, Skin Friction
- Hayat T, et al. Impact of Cattaneo-Christov Heat Flux in Jeffrey’s Fluid Flow with Homogeneous- Heterogeneous Reaction. PLoS ONE. 2016; 11(2):e0148662. Crossref, PMid:26859675 PMCid:PMC4747563
- Subba RA, Nagendra N, Prasad VR. Heat Transfer in a Non-Newtonian Jeffery’s Fluid over a Non-Isothermal Wedge. Procedia Engineering. 2015; 127:775–82. Crossref
- Abd AAM, Abo-Dahab SM. Rotation effect on peristaltic transport of a Jeffrey’s fluid in an asymmetric channel with gravity field. Alex. Eng. J. 2016; 55:1725–35. Crossref
- Das K, Acharya N, Kundu PK. Radiative flow of MHD Jeffrey’s fluid past a stretching sheet with surface slip and melting heat transfer. Alex. Eng. J. 2015; 54:815–21. Crossref
- Srinivas ANS, et al. Free Flow of a Jeffrey’s Fluid between Two Long Vertical Thin Plates. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics. 2015; 4:635–52.
- Hayat T, Hussain T, Shehzad SA, Alsaedi A. Thermal and Concentration Stratifications Effects in Radiative Flow of Jeffrey Fluid over a Stretching Sheet. 2014. Crossref
- Reddy SS, Chamkha AJ, Suram AK. Heat and Mass Transfer Effects on MHD Natural Convection Flow Past an Impulsively Moving Vertical Plate with Ramped Temperature. Columbia International Publishing American Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 2016; 3:129–48.
- Ahmad K, Hanouf Z, Ishak A. Mixed convection Jeffrey’s fluid flow over an exponentially stretching sheet with magneto hydrodynamic effect. AIP ADVANCES. 2016; 6:035024. Crossref
- Nor AMZ, Khan I, Shafie S. Influence of thermal radiation on unsteady MHD free convection flow of Jeffrey’s fluid over a vertical plate with ramped wall temperature. Mathematical Problems in Engineering. 2016; 6257071. Crossref
- Tripathy RS, et al. Chemical reaction effect on MHD free convective surface over a moving vertical plate through porous medium. Alexandria Engineering Journal. 2015; 54:673–9. Crossref
- Tariq J, Hussain A, Abuzar G. Influence of radiation on vertical wavy surface with constant heat flux: Using Keller box scheme. Alex. Eng. J. 2016. Crossref
- Jayachandra BM, Sandeep N. MHD non-Newtonian fluid flow over a slendering stretching sheet in the presence of cross diffusion effects. Alexandria Engineering Journal.2016. Crossref
- Zeeshan A, Majeed A. Heat transfer analysis of Jeffery fluid flow over a stretching sheet with suction injection and magnetic dipole effect. Alex. Eng. J. 2016. Crossref
- Seth GS, Sarkar S, Chamkha AJ. Unsteady Hydromagnetic Flow past a Moving Vertical Plate with Convective Surface Boundary Condition. Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics.2016; 4:1877–86
- Subba RA, Prasad VR, Nagendra N, Reddy BN, Beg AO.Non-Similar Computational Solution for Boundary Layer Flows of Non-Newtonian Fluid from an Inclined Plate with Thermal Slip. Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics. 2016; 2:795–807
- Keller HB. A new difference method for parabolic problems, J. Bramble (Editor), Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations. New York: Academic Press; 1970.
- Subba RA, Prasad VR, Harshavalli K, Beg AO. Thermal radiation effects on non-Newtonian fluid in a variable porosity regime with partial slip. J. Porous Media. 2016; 19(1):313–29. Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.