Total views : 193
New Perspectives of Case Study Technology in the Context of Studying Semi-Structured Real and Educational Problems
Background/Objectives: The study presents theoretical and methodological foundations of case study technology, the innovative technique of interactive education, and the relevant modern approaches in the context of post non-classical learning methods. Methods: Methodological tools of the study include the interrelated systemic-synergetic, mediumbased, problem-based, cultural and historical approaches that are applied to the logic of the ideas of sustainable development and the relevant principal methods as follows: information search, systemic-structural analysis, functional integration, retrospective reflection, expert diagnostics, scientific forecasting. Findings: The obtained scientific results are of theoretical and practical value and they represent the basis for further investigations in the area of the conceptual development of theoretical and methodological foundations and of the methodology of constructing and implementing the cases. For the first time in scientific theory the categorical essence and educational mission of the case study technique have been defined in the course of investigating the semi-structured real and educational problems. The conceptual foundations have been defined and justified including the advanced ideas and principles of design and implementation of the case study technology in the process of studying the semi-structured real and educational problems. The pedagogical model has been developed for studying these problems at three levels: theoretical and methodological, psychological and pedagogical, private and didactical. Applications/Improvements: The results of the study can be used by the specialists in the sphere of education for teaching problematic materials in the process of education of bachelor and master students.
Case Study Technology, Case Study Technology in Studying Semi-Structured Real and Educational Problems, Case Study Stages, Interactive Education, Inactivating Learning, Problem Solving Algorithm, Situational Cases, Situational Learning.
- Likhachev BT. Philosophy of upbringing. Special Course: Textbook for Students. Moscow, Prometey; 1995.
- Belova SV. Dialogue as the Basis of Teacher’s Profession: Textbook. Moscow; 2002.
- Yutsyavichene PA. Theory and Practice of Modular Training. Kaunas: Shviesa; 1989. p. 227
- Klarin MV. Innovations in the world pedagogy: Research, games and discussion (analysis of foreign experience). Riga SPC “Experiment”. 1998.
- Polat YeS, Bukharkina MYu, Moiseyeva MV, Petrov AYe. Textbook for the students of pedagogical institutions and of the professional training system. Moscow: Akademiya; 2005.
- Pidkasistyi PI. Independent work of students: Didactic analysis of the process and structure of simulation and creativity. Moscow: Pedagogika; 1972.
- Bespalko VP. Components of Pedagogical Technology. Moscow: Pedagogika; 1989.
- Vinokurova NF, Demidova NN, Zulkharnayeva AV. Development of educational and methodological materials to implement the program on the formation of cultural and ecological environment in the region. Bulletin of Minin University. 2013; 2. Available from: http://vestnik.mininuniver.ru/reader/search/razrabotka-uchebno-metodicheskikh-materialov-po-re/
- Barber M, Donneliy K, Rizvi S. An avalanche is coming. Higher education and the revolution ahead. Institute for Public Policy Research; 2013.
- Bennett A. Case study methods: design, use and comparative advantages. Cases, Numbers, Models: International Relations Research Methods. 2002; 27-64.
- Charles IG. The Case Method at the Harvard Business School. New York: McGraw - Hill Company, Inc.; 1954.
- Erskine JA, Leenders MR. Teaching with Cases. 3rd ed. Ivey: The University of Western Ontario; 2003.
- Kim H-J, Lee H-S, Youn J-J, Eom S-J, Lee J-K. A study on college students’ demands for creativity and personality education as part of the general education curriculum. IJST. 2015 Apr; 8(8).
- Bae S-U, Kwag D-G, Park E-Y. Research on improving the education system for cultivating expert talent in the aerospace sector. IJST. 2016 Jun; 9:24.
- Gurevich AM. Role games and cases in business training. Saint Petersburg; 2006.
- Mikhaylova YeI. Case and case method: General ideas. Marketing. 1999; 1:107-11.
- Smolyaninova OG. Innovative technologies in educating students based on Case Study method. Innovation in Russian Education. Saint Petersburg, Moscow: VPO; 2000.
- Knyazeva YeN. Concept of inactivated perception: Historical background and prospective of development. Evolution, Thinking, Consciousness (Cognitive Approach and Epistemology). Moscow; 2004. p. 308-9.
- Demidova NN, Kiseleva NYu. Supplementary ecological education: Technological aspect. Modern Science Intensive Technologies. 2016; 1(1):92-6.
- Mamedov NM, Vinokurova NF, Demidova NN. Phenomenon of the culture of sustainable development in education of the 21st century. Bulletin of Minin University. 2015; 2. Available from: http://vestnik.mininuniver.ru/reader/search/fenomen-kultury-ustoychivogo-razvitiya-v-obrazovan/
- Frank SL. Spiritual foundations of society. Moscow; 1992.
- Demidova NN, Kamerilova GS, Maksheyeva AI. Ecological education for sustainable development: Traditions and innovations. Collective Monograph. Nizhniy Novgorod: Minin University; 2015. p. 159-172.
- Moiseyev NN. The fate of civilization. The Way the Mind. Moscow: Russian Culture Languages; 2000.
- Leopold O. Natural pyramid. Environmental Anthology. Moscow, Boston; 1992.
- Prigozhin I. Philosophy of instability. Issues of Philosophy. 1991; 6:46-57.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.