Total views : 229
Use of Information Technologies in Design and Production Activities of Instrument- Making Plants
Background: In the market economy conditions the system of the economic indices reflecting the activity of the instrument making plant may change quite often. The production activity of the instrument-making plant is always aimed at manufacturing the products to satisfy the demands with consideration of the customers’ requirements. Methods: All this dictates the necessity to use state-of-art methods and approaches at managing the economic processes of the instrument-making plant. Primarily, it means the implementation of high information technologies in management of various processes at the instrument-making plant in order to increase a labor productivity of the employees by decreasing the cost-production ratio and skills upgrading and developing professional competence of experts involved in management activity. Findings: This work presents the analysis of the existing means for practical implementation of the information technologies at the instrument-making plants which increase a competitive capacity of the plants, decrease production time and improve the quality of the products under design. It also gives a description of the information technologies and determines those with the relevant implementation in the instrument-making sector is at the current stage. A process chart for instrumentation equipment production at the plant is given and the stages (process operations) are distinguished at which the implementation of the information technologies is impossible without development of the new support tools. The authors have offered the new automated support tools for design and production processes which increase a competitive ability of the enterprise and which are the forms of a practical implementation of the information technologies. The aforementioned new automated support tools are dedicated for the instrument-making sector and are integrated into the plant information system. Improvements: The materials of the present article are of a practical value for the experts involved in solving the tasks associated with support of design, production and economic activities of instrument-making plants.
Design, Instrument-Making Sector, Information Technologies, Production, Process Cycle.
- Parnell GS, Driscoll PJ, Henderson DL. Decision making in systems engineering and management. Wiley; 2010. DOI: 10.1002/9780470926963.ch12.
- Mosavi A. Computer design and simulation of built environment: Application to forest. Environmental and Computer Science. 2009; 1:81-5. DOI: 10.1109/ICECS.2009.44
- Mosavi A, Vaezipour A. Reactive search optimization: Application to multiobjective optimization 31 problems. Applied Mathematics. 2012; 3(30):1572-82. DOI: 10.4236/am.2012.330217
- Makarov SP, Boronenko TA, Korobeynikov AG. Operation modeling of pseudo network database in MS ACCESS by small business sales department example. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optic. 2011; 11(3):96-102. Available from: http://ntv.ifmo.ru/en/article/187/modelirovanie_raboty_psevdo-setevoy_versii_bazy_dannyh_v_MS_ACCESS_na_primere_otdela_prodazh_malogo_predpriyatiya.htm
- Gatchin YA, Zharinov IO, Korobeynikov AG, Zharinov OO. Theoretical estimation of Grassmann’s transformation resolution in avionics color coding systems. Modern Applied Science. 2015; 9(5):197-210. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/mas.v9n5p197
- Korobeynikov AG, Aleksanin SA, Perezyabov OA. Automated image processing using magnetic defectoscopy. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 2015; 10(17):7488-93.
- Aleksanin SA, Zharinov IO, Korobeynikov AG, Perezyabov OA, Zharinov OO. Evaluation of chromaticity coordinate shifts for visually perceived image in terms of exposure to external illuminance. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 2015; 10(17):7494-501.
- Coley FJS, Houseman O, Roy R. An introduction to capturing and understanding the cognitive behavior of design engineers. Journal of Engineering Design. 2007; 18(4):311-25. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09544820600963412
- Dukic T, Ronnang M, Christmansson M. Evaluation of ergonomics in a virtual manufacturing process. Journal of Engineering Design. 2007; 18(2):125-37. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09544820600675925
- Houseman O, Coley F, Roy R. Comparing the cognitive actions of design engineers and cost estimators. Journal of Engineering Design. 2008; 19(2):145-58. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09544820701802964
- Grishentsev AY, Korobeynikov AG. Design and engineering background for station networks of vertical ionosphere sounding. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies Mechanics and Optic. 2013; 13(3):61-6. Available from: http://ntv.ifmo.ru/en/article/4190/proektirovanie_i_tehnologicheskaya_podgotovka_setey_stanciy_vertikalnogo_zondirovaniya_ionosfery.htm Date accessed: 14/09/2016.
- Zwolinski P, Brissaud D. Remanufacturing strategies to support product design and redesign. Journal of Engineering Design. 2008; 19(4):321-35. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09544820701435799
- Radhakrishnan R, McAdams DA. A methodology for model selection in engineering design. Journal of Mechanical Design. 2005; 127(3):378-87. DOI:10.1115/1.1830048
- Kostishin MO, Shukalov AV, Zharinov IO, Zharinov OO, Ershov AN. Colorimetric features of design and production of aircraft display systems in the product lifecycle. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(29):art.99451. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i29/99451
- Utkin SB, Batova SV, Blagonravov SA, Konovalov PV, Zharinov IO. Automated construction of software configuration tables for real-time systems in avionics. Programming and Computer Software. 2015; 41(4):219-223. DOI: 10.1134/S0361768815040076
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.