Total views : 240
Fuzzy Graph Structures and Its Properties
Objectives: To find the vertex cohesive number and edge cohesive number of Gear and Bistarfuzzy graph structure. Methods/ Statistical Analysis: Gear graph and Bistar graph is converted into a fuzzy graph by assigning membership function for vertices and edges. The edges with same membership function are grouped to get a gear and Bistar fuzzy graph structure. For this Gear and Bistar fuzzy graph structure, vertex and edge cohesive number are computed. Findings: The vertex and edge cohesive number of Gear and Bistar fuzzy graph structure are found. Application: In any organisation, the employees can be treated as vertices. Keeping in mind how one employee co-ordinates with other employee, one can study how employees can work in groups.
Bistar Graph, Gear Graph, Graph Structures, Hamacheer Product, Vertex and Edge Cohesive Numbers.
- Zimmermann HJ. Fuzzy set theory-and applications. 2nd Revised edition, Kluwer Academic Publishers; 2001.
- Kumar ES. Generalised graph structures. Bulletin of Kerala Mathematics Association. 2006; 3(2):67–123.
- Ramakrishnan RV, Dinesh T. On generalised fuzzy graph structures. Applied Mathematical Sciences. 2011; 5(4):173–80.
- Ramakrishnan RV, Dinesh T. On generalised fuzzy graph structures II. Advances in Fuzzy Mathematics. 2011; 6(1):5–12.
- Ramakrishnan RV, Dinesh T. On generalised fuzzy graph structures III. Bulletin of Kerala Mathematics Association. 2011 Jun; 8(1):57–66
- Harinath P, Lavanya S. Fuzzy graph structures. International Journal of Applied Engineering and Research. 2015; 10(80).
- Harary F. Graph Theory. Addison-Wesley Publishing Co.: New York; 1969.
- Nagoorgani, Chandrasekaran VT. A first look at fuzzy graph theory. Allied Publishers Pvt. Ltd: India; 2010.
- Basha SS, Karthik E. Laplacian energy of an intiutionistic fuzzy graph. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(33):1–7.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.