Total views : 148
Optimized Low Complexity Service Based on Reliable Routing Algorithm using PSO for Vehicular Ad hoc Networks (VANETs)
Objectives: To explored the highlighted obliged QoS routing issue in Vehicular Ad hoc Networks (VANETs). Methods/ Statistical Analysis: The issues are tended to firstly by working up an association faithful quality model considering the topological and numerical properties of vehicular advancements and speeds. The VANET correspondence diagram in advancing chart hypothesis is used to model and organize the formed association trustworthiness shown into it. In light of the consequent intensified chart diagram illustrate, the most tried and true course in the framework is picked. However course assurance does not ensure awesome transmission as well. Findings: Vehicular extraordinarily designated Systems (VANETs) are a particular sort of remote framework made by vehicles giving among themselves and with roadside base stations. A broad assortment of organizations has been made for VANETs going from security to infotainment applications. A key need for such organizations is that they are offered with Nature of Administration Quality of Service (QoS) guarantees similar to organization unfaltering quality and availability. QoS routing expect an essential part in recognizing courses that meet the QoS necessities of the offered organization over VANETs. For filtering the achievable courses it subject to various QoS goals is with everything taken into account a NP-difficult issue. Furthermore, the reliability of the routing ought to be given unprecedented thought as correspondence associations, as frequently as conceivable in VANETs. In present situation, the most existing QoS routing calculations are been PSO algorithm for stable VANET system without considering the security and wellbeing of the routing procedure. Along these lines, they are not appropriate for applications in VANETs. Application/Improvements: Low complexity nature advanced administration dependable routing calculation is made to ensure to lessen transmission redundancy with use of Subterranean insect State estimation with better eventual outcomes of course decision and transmission considering better request and sorting calculations in the Particle Swam Optimization (PSO) algorithm work calculation for extremely powerful VANET system with less preferred quality in evaluation with favoured data transmission over interchange QoS counts as shown by the results and satisfy QoS requirements of specific traffic using PSO in the VANET routing protocol environments. Meanwhile, an optimized function with PSO is also proposed to make scheduling decisions so that the dropped packet rates are reduced. The results of PSO algorithm simulations are better and feasible as compared to the previous techniques.
Graph Theory, Optimised Service Reliable Routing Algorithm, Particle Swam Optimization, Quality of Service, Roadside Base Stations, VANET.
- Lee SJ, Gerla M. Split multipath routing with maximally disjoint paths in ad hoc networks. InCommunications. IEEE International Conference on Communications. Helsinki, Finland. 2001., 10, pp. 3201–05. Crossref
- Eiza MH, Owens T, Ni Q, Shi Q. Situation-aware QoS routing algorithm for vehicular ad hoc networks. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology. 2015 Dec;, 64(12):, pp. 5520–35. Crossref
- Akyildiz IF, Su W, Sankarasubramaniam Y, Cayirci E. A survey on sensor networks. IEEE Communications magazine. 2002 Aug;, 40(8):, pp. 102–14. Crossref
- Cerpa A, Estrin D. ASCENT: Adaptive self-configuring sensor networks topologies. IEEE transactions on mobile computing. 2004 Jul;, 3(3):, pp. 272–85. Crossref
- Lloyd EL, Liu R, Marathe MV, Ramanathan R, Ravi SS. Algorithmic aspects of topology control problems for ad hoc networks. Mobile Networks and applications. 2005 Feb;, 10(1-2):, pp. 19–34. Crossref
- Bouabdallah F, Bouabdallah N, Boutaba R. On balancing energy consumption in wireless sensor networks. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology. 2009 Jul;, 58(6):, pp. 2909–24. Crossref
- Zhang Y, Kuhn LD, Fromherz MP. Improvements on ant routing for sensor networks. InInternational Workshop on Ant Colony Optimization and Swarm Intelligence. Springer Berlin Heidelberg. 2004 Sep;, pp. 154–65. Crossref
- McCanne S, Floyd S, Fall K, Varadhan K. The network simulator ns2. The VINT project. 1995.
- Guo S, Yang OW, Leung V. Tree-based distributed multicast algorithms for directional communications and lifetime optimization in wireless ad hoc networks. EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking. 2007 Jan;, 2007(1):, pp. 20–20. Crossref
- Haanpää H, Schumacher A, Thaler T, Orponen P. Distributed computation of maximum lifetime spanning subgraphs in sensor networks. InInternational Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks. Springer Berlin Heidelberg. 2007 Dec;, pp. 445–56. Crossref
- Dorigo M, Birattari M, Stutzle T. Ant colony optimization. IEEE computational intelligence magazine. 2006 Nov;, 1(4):, pp. 28–39. Crossref Crossref
- Kaur R, Dhillon RS, Sohal HS, Gill AS. Load Balancing of Ant Based Algorithm in MANET IEEE. 2010.
- Onwubiko C, Owens T. Review of situational awareness for computer network defence. Situational Awareness in Computer Network Defense Principles Methods and Applications. 2012 Jan;, pp. 1–9.
- McGuinness B, Foy L. A subjective measure of SA: Tthe Crew Awareness Rating Scale (CARS). In Proceedings of the 1stfirst human performance, situation awareness, and automation conference. 2000 Oct., pp. 286–291.
- Kenney JB. Dedicated Sshort-Rrange Ccommunications (DSRC) standards in the United States. Proceedings of the IEEE. 2011 Jul;, 99(7):, pp. 1162–-82. Crossref
- Vinel A. 3GPP LTE versus IEEE 802.11 p/WAVE: Which technology is able to support cooperative vehicular safety applications. IEEE Wireless Communications Letters. 2012 Apr;, 1(2):, pp. 125–8. Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.