Total views : 207
An Ensemble Classifier Adopting Random Subspace Method based on Fuzzy Partial Mining
Objectives: Ensemble classification with fuzzy partial mining is a novel approach. The random subspace ensemble classifier contains several classifiers working on original attribute space. The aim of this paper is to examine the appropriateness of the random subspace ensemble method for fuzzy partial mining classification and thereby develop an algorithm Ensemble Classification on Fuzzy Utility Mining (ECFUM) by using a skill utility measure in addition to Support and Confidence. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The algorithm show high accuracy with ensemble classifier than solitary classifiers. The classifier is trained on random subspace method which is suitable when there is more number of attributes for the classification, where in many of the fuzzy rule based classification systems suffer increase in dimensionality. Findings: The unique integration of ensemble classification with fuzzy partial weighted mining generates Fuzzy Association Rules and Class Association Rules. Fuzzy association rules have been generated which holds the attributes association. Class association rules have been generated which holds the target class for the attribute association. The resultant classifier produced, shows credible results with better accuracy. ECFUM generates more number of hidden interesting rules compared to traditional associative classifiers. These hidden rules play a major role in later prediction of the algorithm. Improvements: Future work concentrates on the role of infinite sampling on class association rule with higher order confidence precedence to standardize the predictive power of the algorithm ECFUM.
Ensemble Classification, Fuzzy Mining, Partial Weight, Random Subspace, Weighted Utility.
- Fadi T, Suhel H, Hussein AJ. Parallel associative classification data mining frameworks based map reduce. Parallel Processing Letters. 2015 Jun; 25(2).
- Abdelhamid N. MAC: A multiclass associative classification algorithm. Journal of Information and Knowledge Management. 2012; 11(2). Crossref
- Tasnim ARS. Ensemble classifiers and their applications: A review. International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology. 2014; 10(1):31-5. Crossref
- Breiman L. Bagging predictors. Machine Learning. 1996; 24(2):123–40. Crossref
- Farhad SG, Seyyed RK, Isa M. A new approach in bloggers classification with hybrid of K-nearest neighbor and artificial neural network algorithms. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(3):237–46. Crossref
- Juana C, Larry S, Lawrence O. Ensembles of Fuzzy Classifiers. IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems; 2007. p. 1-5.
- Yoav F, Robert E, Schapire. A short introduction to boosting. Journal of Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence. 1999; 14(5):771-80.
- Lima CAM, Coelho ALV, Zuben VFJ. Fuzzy systems design via ensembles of anfis. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems; 2002. p. 506–11. Crossref
- Gabrys B, Bargiela A. General Fuzzy min-max neural networkfor clustering and classification. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks. 2000; 11(3):769–83. Crossref
- Ho, Tin K. The random subspace method for constructing decision forests. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence. 1998; 20(8):832-44. Crossref
- Skurichina Marina. Bagging, boosting and the random subspace method for linear classifiers. Pattern Analysis and Applications. 2002; 5(2):121–35. Crossref
- Tremblay G. Optimizing nearest neighbour in random subspaces using a multi-objective genetic algorithm. 17th International Conference on Pattern Recognition; 2004. p. 208–11. Crossref
- Dacheng T, Xiaoou T, Xuelong L, Xindong W. Asymmetric bagging and random subspace for support vector machinesbased relevance feedback in image retrieval. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence. 2006; 28(7):1088-99 Crossref
- Ludmila I, Juan J, Catrin O, David E, Stephen J. Random subspace ensembles for fMRI classification. IEEE Transactions On Medical Imaging. 2010; 29(2):531-42. Crossref
- Kayal P, Kannan S. A partial weighted utility measure for fuzzy association rule mining. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(10):1-6. Crossref
- Kannan S, Bhaskaran R. Role of interestingness measures in CAR rule ordering for associative classifier: An empirical approach. Journal of Computing. 2010; 2(1).
- Zweig H, Gregory C. Receiver-Operating Characteristic (ROC) plots: A fundamental evaluation tool in clinical medicine. Clinical Chemistry. 1993; 39(4):561-77.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.