Total views : 214
Application of Galvanic Sludge for Acceleration of Concrete Hardening
The reduction of energy consumption in manufacturing concrete and reinforced concrete structures is a topical and important problem that can be solved by using hardening accelerators. The conducted research shows high technical effectiveness of the application of galvanic sludge and super plasticizers in concrete manufacture. The application of the developed complex ad mixture enables increasing the concrete strength by 50-60% in the first 24 hours of hardening. The effectiveness of the application of this admixture depends on coarseness of the sand used in concrete manufacture.
Fine Grain Concrete, Galvanic Sludge, Strength, Super Plasticizer.
- Taylor HFW, Famy C, Scrivener KL. Delayed ettringite formation. Cement and Concrete Research. 2001 May; 31(5):683–93.
- Tarakanov OV, Pronina TV. Chemical additives in mortars and concretes. Penza: PGUAS; 2007.
- Lawrence CD. Mortar expansions due to delayed ettringite formation. Effects of curing period and temperature. Cement and Concrete Research. 1995 May; 25(4):903–14.
- Guozhong L, Jianguan L, Ruifang G. Forschungenzurwasserfestigkeit von Gipsmaterial. ZementKalkGips. 2003; 55(8–9):87–93.
- Pistilli MF. The variability of condensed silica fume from a Canadian source and its influence on the properties of portland cement concrete. Cement, Concrete and Aggregate. 1984 Jul; 6(1):33–7.
- Mahendran K, Arunachelam N. performance of fly ash and copper slag based geopolymer concrete. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(2):1–6.
- Lam L, Wong YL, Poon CS. Degree of hydration and gel/space ratio of high volume fly ash systems. Cement and Concrete Research. 2000 May; 30(5):747–56.
- FraayA LA, Bijen JM, Hann YMD. The reaction of fly ash in Concrete, a critical examination. Cement and Concrete Research. 1989 Mar; 19(2):235–46.
- Zhang YM, Sun W, Yan DH. Hydration of high-volume fly ash cement pastes. Cement and Concrete Composites. 2000 Dec; 22(6):445–52.
- Lime mud from cellulose industry as raw material in cement mortars [Internet]. [cited 2014 Oct 14]. Available from: http://materconstrucc.revistas.csic.es/index.php/materconstrucc/article/view/1632/1967.
- Aggarwal P, Siddique R, Aggarwal Y, Gupta SM. Self-Compacting concrete - procedure for mix design. Leonardo Electronic Journal of Practices and Technologies. 2008 Jan–Jun; 7(12):15–24.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.