Total views : 214
Data Mining Techniques for Text Mining
Semantic text mining is an abstraction of acknowledge based on the meaning. Semantic terms are explained, phrases or words. The searching terms concern their weight is computed corresponding to their synonyms, and the term which has maximum weight is at the top. The determined technique will make use of neural technique for clustering the document present to their meaning. If various words which have similar meaning are present in document then it will cluster it in similar cluster. Increment the cluster quality neural network approach, with semantic based analyzer is used popularized.
Data Mining, Pattern Taxonomy Model, Text Clustering, Text Mining.
- Padhy N, Mishra P, Panigrahi R. The Survey of Data Mining Applications and Feature Scope, International Journal of Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology, 2012; 2(3), pp.44-58.
- Shehata S, Karray F. Enhancing Text Clustering using Conceptbased Mining Model, Proceedings of the 6thInternational Conference on Data Mining, ICDM, 2006.
- Gupta V, Lehal G S. A Survey of Text Mining Techniques and Applications, Journal of Emerging Technologies in Web Intelligence, 2009; 1(1), pp.60-76.
- Jusoh S, Alfawareh H M. Techniques, Applications and Challenging Issue in Text Mining, International Journal of Computer science Issues, 2012; 9(2), pp.431-36.
- Mythili K, Yosodha K. Research scholar. Pattern Taxonomy Model with New Pattern Discovery Model for Text Mining, International Journal of Science and Applied Information Technology, 2012;1(3),pp.88-92.
- Zhong N, Li Y, Wu S T. Effective Pattern Discovery for Text Mining, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, 2012;24(1),pp.30-44.
- Drakshayani B, Prasad E V. Semantic Based Model for Text Document Clustering with Idioms, International Journal of Data Engineering (IJDE), 2013;4(1), pp.1-13.
- Charjan D S, Pund M A. Pattern Discovery for Text Mining using Pattern Taxonomy, International Journal of Data Engineering, 2013; 4(10),pp.1-6.
- Radhakrishnan A. Efficient Updating of Discovered Patterns for Text Mining: A Survey, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, 2013; 13(10), pp.4550-55.
- Salton G, McGill M J. Introduction to Modern Information Retrieval, ACM Digital Library: USA ,1986.
- Bhushan V I, Ujwalapatil. A Comparative Study on Different Types of Effective in Text Mining: A Survey, International Journal of Computer Engineering & Technology, 2013; 4(2), pp.535-42.
- Aswini V, Lavanya S K. Pattern Discovery for Text Mining, International Conference on Computation of Power, Energy, Information and Communication, 2014.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.