Total views : 160
The Research for the Beauty Image of Lady Announcers Progressing the Entertainment Program - Focused on China CCTV
Objectives: Announcer anchors the program through broadcast media and delivers various information to the audiences. Announcer should most importantly deliver accurate information to the audiences, but their external image such as makeup, hair and styles cannot be disregarded. Especially, for female announcers, image by make-up results various differences that a study is needed for analysis of such topic. Methods/Statistical Analysis Also, for case study, different make-up types in entertainment programs were looked at beauty image of representative announcers in entertainment programs. Findings: The result of research is as follows: Since entertainment programs deliver joy to the audiences, its role is very important among the mass media. In such program, announcer with pretty face catches the attention of audiences, and to create a refined, attractive and individual image, they express their skin to be glossy and moisturized with smoky or semi-smoky eye make-up and various colors on lips. Announcers on the entertainment programs were not restricted by any make-up patterns and were able to wear make-ups as they want. They expressed various skin tones and most of them were glossy, shiny, shimmering and moisturized. For eye make-up, they wore semi-smoky and fancy make-up patterns by emphasizing eye lashes, etc. For lip colors, they used various other colors starting from nude tones. In other words, they wore the most popular lip colors. Improvements/Applications: It is believed that above results will significantly be helpful in development of announcers of CCTV in China.
Announcer Make Up, Beauty Image, CCTV Announcer, CCTV Entertainment Program, Make Up Patterns.
- KIM J S. The characteristic for the hair style of lady announcer progressing the news and entertainment program, The master’s thesis, the graduate school of Chung-Ang University, 2008, pp. 1-2.
- Jang S W, The analysis for the characteristic of makeup of lady announcer progressing the news, entertainment program – focused on the program of CCTV, the master’s thesis, the graduate school of Health and Welfare, Woosong University, 2016, pp.1-2.
- YOO K. Television Announcer, WuHan University, 2004, pp. 84-87.
- Lee C H, Jeon Y. The comparison of international news of China CCTV and Korea KBS, Social Science Research Institute, 23 (1), pp.133-50.
- Lim J W. Strategies and Tactics of global Broadcasting of China Central Broadcasting Station (CCTV), Korea Broadcasting Association, 2010(6), pp. 53-58.
- Yim S Y. Relationships between the dietary behaviors and suicidal ideation among Korean adolescents, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2015, 8(26),pp.1–5.
- Oh J S, Yang E J. An Effect of Attitude toward Body Image of Adolescent Dance Majors upon Their Weight Control Behavior and Eating Disorder, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2016, 9(25), pp. 23-45.
- CCTV 2. http://tv.cctv.com/cctv2/. Date Accessed: 06/12/2015.
- CCTV 13. http://tv.cctv.com/cctv13/. Date Accessed: 06/12/2015.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.