Total views : 195
Development of Creativity Education Programs Based on Masterpiece Parodies with Smart Phone Applications for Kindergarten Teacher Candidates
Objectives: In this study, we aimed to develop creativity education programs based on masterpiece parodies with smart phone applications for promoting the creativity of kindergarten teacher candidates. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Procedures for developing the proposed creativity education programs consists of seven steps, which are 1. diagnosing a necessity for developing the proposed programs, 2. setting a basic direction for the programs, 3. selecting masterpieces, 4. understanding the concept of parody, 5. design and develop a prototypic creativity education program, 6. validating activity lists of the developed program, and 7. completing the program based on masterpiece parodies with smart phone applications. Findings: A class based on the proposed program has discrete steps which are pre-activities (understanding the concept of parody and its expression techniques), introduction (appreciating and analyzing masterpieces), deployment (exploring relevant subjects, envisioning ideas and creating a parody of the masterpiece with a smart phone application) and wrap-up (evaluating the parody and displaying it online). Ten program activities were accordingly developed. Improvements/Applications: The proposed creativity education programs as a new educational paradigm will facilitate the development and distribution of new creativity teaching methods based on masterpiece parodies with smart phone applications for promoting the creativity of kindergarten teacher candidates.
Creativity, Creativity Education Programs, Kindergarten Teacher Candidates, Masterpiece Parodies, Smart Phone Applications.
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Date Accessed: 2016. Available from: http://www.education.go.ke/.
- Kim Y, Sohn JG. A Study on Design of K-12 e-Learning System for Utilization Smartphone, Journal of Internet Computing and Services. 2011Aug; 12(4):13543.
- Sangar AB, Rastari S. A Model for Increasing Usability of Mobile Banking Apps on Smrt Phones, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Nov; 8(30):19.
- Yim KH, Kwon JH. The Effect of Benefits of Mobile Application use Diffusion and Purchase Intention in Service Management, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jun; 9(24):16.
- Kim H. A Study on Advertisement Design Education Plan Utilizing Parody: (The) Case of 10th Grade art Class in Vocational High School, Master Thesis, Graduate School of Education, Hongik University, August 2009.
- Lee S. A Study on Teaching that Utilizes Masterpiece Parodies: Targeting High School Freshmen, Master Thesis, Graduate School of Education, Kookmin University, February 2010.
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy. Date Accessed: 2007. Available from: http://www.gurteen.com/gurteen/gurteen.nsf/id/korean-mke.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.