Total views : 181
Performance Analysis of 32 QAPM System with SC Diversity in Rician Fading Channel
Objectives: Due to demand QoS Service according to advancing the IOT technique, it is necessary to study a new modulation technique to improve the data throughput while maintaining the property of IEEE 802.15.4 radio. Methods/Statistical Analysis: To improve the data throughput of low-power radio, a proposed method adopts QAPM modulation and SC diversity. It makes the radio possible to enhance BER by reducing the influence of white noise and deep fading without additional power consumption. Findings: A core of proposed method is securing the hamming distance by degrading modulation level, reducing the influence of fading by selecting the superior signal and saving the power by having a silenceperiod for a half period of symbol. As a result, the proposed method makes it possible to achieve BER enhancement and power gain. Especially, the proposed method has the advantage that a BER performance can be further improved with increasing fading depth. Improvements/Applications: By introducing proposed method, it is expected to improve the utilization of QoS service in near field communication like WBAN.
PSSK, QAPM, Rican, SC Diversity, WBAN.
- Belinda MJCM, Kannan E. D2RCR-Dynamic distributed route level content based on-body routing in distributed cloud environment. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(3):1-5.
- 3GPP TS 36.211. Available from: http://www.tech-invite.com/3m36/tinv-3gpp-36-211.html
- Choi JH, Ryu HJ. QAPM (Quadrature Amplitude Position Modulation) for lower consumption communication. Proceeding of International Symposium on Wireless and Pervasive Computing; 2011 Feb.
- Kim DK, Lee HS. Phase-silence-shift-keying for power-efficient modulator. IEICE Transaction on Communication. 2009; E92-B(6):2324-6.
- Lee JC, Nam SW. Design and fabrication of low power and high speed OOK wireless capsule system. Journal of Korea Institution Communication Science. 2008; 25(2).
- Vempati SR, Khan H, Tipparti AK. Multiuser detection over generalized-K fading channels with Laplace noise. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 9(27):1-5.
- Jakes WC. Microwave Mobile Communications. New York: Wiley-Interscience; 1974. p. 1-645.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.