Total views : 258
Anti-Theft Vehicle Locking System using CAN
As an advancement in automobile industry, real time vehicle safety technology has arrived a long way. Vehicles become very essential part of human life hence vehicle’s safety is priority for its owner. Nowadays vehicle theft can happen anytime from anywhere such as common parking areas and some of the instable places. This paper is aimed for a novel Anti-Theft Vehicle Locking System .Here, with high speed reliable Control Area Network (CAN), a sensor based mechanism is interfaced with Engine Control Module (ECM) using ARM7 TDMI microcontroller. In order to prevent vehicle from theft fuel flow sensor observes ignition of engine and attached GSM sends an alert message to owner. In case of stolen, real time vehicle tracking with global positioning system enables owner to control the engine with mobile phone so vehicle will not work any longer. This system functionality makes vehicle locking technique more efficient and provides a complete security from theft
ARM7, Control Area Network (CAN), Engine Control Module, Flow Sensor, Global Positioning System (GPS), Global System for Mobile Communication (GSM), Locking System.
- Ambade Shruti Dinkar and Shaikh SA. Design and Implementation of Vehicle Tracking System Using GPS.Journal of Information Engineering and Applications. ISSN 2224-5758. 2011; 1(3):7406-09.
- CAN in Automation (CiA), Controller Area Network (CAN). Available from: http://www.can-cia.org/
- Huaqun Guo, Jun Jie Ang and Yongdong Wu. Extracting ControllerArea Network Data for Reliable Car Communications. I Proc. IEEE. 2009. p. 1027-32.
- Huaqun Guo,Lek Heng Ngoh,Yongdong Wu, Lian HwaHiow, Choon HweeK wek, Feng Tao and Jun Jie Ang.Embedded Info-Security Solutions for Vehicular Network.I Proc. CHINACOM’08, Hanghzhon. China. August 25-27 2008.
- Saurabh chakole, Vivek kapur. ARM Hardware Platform for Vehicular Monitoring and Tracking. IEEE. 2013. DOI 10.1109/CSNT.2013.162.
- Vikram Kulkarni and Viswaprakash Babu. Embedded smart car security system on face detection. IJCCT. 3(1):112-16.
- Albert Alexe, Ezhilarasie R. Cloud Computing Based Vehicle Tracking Information Systems IJCST. March 2011; 2(1): 49-52.
- Sadagopan VK, Rajendran U and Francis A.J. Anti-theft Control System design using Embedded System. IEEE International Conference on Vehicular Electronics and Safety (ICVES).p. 1-5. 201
- Arun Sasi, Lakshmi R Nair. Vehicle Anti-Theft System based on an Embedded Platform. IJRET: International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology. Sept 2013; 2(9):581-85.
- Feng Huang, Shanyu Tang, Senior Member. IEEE and Jian Yuan. Vehicle Location Based System. IEEE June.Transactions on no information forensics and security.
- ; 6(2).
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.