Total views : 253
A Review on Cloud Computing Technologies and Security Issues
This study provides an overview of technologies, deployment models and issues of security present in the cloud computing industry. A new model needs to be framed to enhance the characteristics of an existing model.
Cloud Computing Technologies, Confidentiality, Network Transport Security, Open Security Architecture, Privacy-Preservability.
- Hwang K, Geoffrey C, Fox G, Dongarra JJ. Distributed and cloud computing from parallel processing to the Internet of things (ed.). Software Engineering and Programming; 2011. p. 672.
- Kondo D, Javadi B, Malecot P, Cappello F, Anderson DP. B Cost-benefit analysis of cloud computing versus desktop grids, In: Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing, Rome, Italy; 2009. p. 1–12.
- Ostermann S, Iosup A, Yigitbasi N, Prodan R, Fahringer T, Epema D. A performance analysis of EC2 cloud computing services for scientific computing, In: Cloud Computing, Springer Berlin Heidelberg. 2010; 34:115–31.
- Sharma R, Kes TR. Literature review: cloud computing – security issues, solution and technologies. International Journal of Engineering Research. 2014; 3(4):221–5.
- Padhy RP, Patra MR, Satapathy SC. Cloud computing: security issues and research challenges. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology and Security. 2011; 1(2):136–46.
- Khan AW, Khan SU, Ilyas M, Azeem MI. A literature survey on data privacy/ protection issues and challenges in cloud computing. IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering. 2012; 1(3):28–36.
- Balasubramanian R, Aramudhan M. Security issues: public vs. private vs. hybrid cloud computing. International Journal of Computer Applications. 2012; 55(13):35–41.
- Cloud computing mini-guide [Internet]. 2016 [cited 2016].Available from: http://searchcloudcomputing.techtarget.com/tutorial/Cloud-computing-mini-guide.
- Beulah S, Dhanaseelan FR. Survey on security issues and existing solutions in cloud storage. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(13):1–8.
- Meng D. Data security in cloud computing, The 8th International Conference on Computer Science & Education Colombo, Sri Lanka; 2013.
- Xiao Z, Xiao Y. Security and privacy in cloud computing. IEEE communications surveys and tutorials, second quarter. 2013; 15(2):843–59.
- Ristenpart T, Tromer E, Shacham H, Savage S. Hey, you, get off of my cloud: exploring information leakage in thirdparty compute clouds, Proceeding of 16th ACM conference on Computer and communications security, USA; 2009. p.199–212.
- Aviram A, Hu S, Ford B, Gummadi R. Determinating timing channels in compute clouds, In Proceeding of ACM workshop on Cloud computing security workshop ACM, New York, NY, USA; 2010. p. 103–8.
- Payne BD, Carbone M, Lee W. Secure and flexible monitoring of virtual machines, In 23rd Annual, Computer Security Applications Conference on Atlanta; 2007. p. 1–13.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.