Total views : 223
Implementation of a Multi User Secured Remote Data Logger for Real Time Hybrid System
Objectives: This study aims at designing an easy and a secured way of remote server based data logging using a data acquisition mechanism and HFS (http File Server) software. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Lab VIEW based remote data monitoring and controlling system is designed so as to view and analyze the fidelity of the data. This mechanism proves to be a secured data logger providing an increased access to the users in the loop, along with time stampings and many other additional features. A real time nonlinear process system was considered as a bench mark system for the purpose of logging the level data of it remotely. The Dual Spherical Tank Liquid Level System (DSTLLS) has been chosen and its continuously varying liquid levels are recorded and monitored remotely over the LAN, using remote Master-Slave architecture and File Transfer Server. Findings: It was found that these methods of the data logging prove to be faster and cheaper when compared to the existing methods. Classical algorithmic approach for the data transfer is being applied to facilitate the data logging process. Application/Improvements: There is scope of performing experiments on the data transfer mechanisms using different algorithms and analyzing their performance and efficiency in data logging process.
DPT, HTTP File Server HFS, Lab VIEW, Process control, Remote Control.
- Chakravarthy GK. Remote web baseb monitoring and controlling of a nonlinear process using microcontroller.Control, Instrumentation, Communication and Computational Technologies International Conference on. Jul 2014; p. 767–70.
- Saon S, Boon TC , Mahamad AK. Self power temperature and humidity data logger. 8th Malaysian Technical Universities Conference. Melaka, Malaysia: Nov 2014. p.1–6.
- Kumar M, Sharma M, Narayan R , Joshi S, Kumar S. Zigbee based parameter monitoring and controlling system for induction machine. Conference on Advances in Communication and Control Systems. 2013; p. 598–603.
- Jaishankar RS, Ramachandra NS, Sushant U. Wireless remote monitoring, controlling and storing real-time data using ARM CORTEX M0. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. Oct 2013; 8(19): 2357.
- Kumar A, Krishna H.LAN based low cost low power high speed industrial process monitoring & control system. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology. Aug 2013; 2(8): 1–7.
- Reddy SE. Implementation of web based intelligent substation power equipment monitoring and controlling system. International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology. Jul 2013; 4(8): 3314–18.
- Kumar R. Industrial temprature and monitering and control system. International Journal Of Engineering And Computer Science. Jun 2013; 2(6): 1988–91.
- Shan-shan S, Chun-yan N, Shu-jiao J. Data acquisition and realization of communication transmission based on LabVIEW. Computer Science and Electronics Engineering, 2012 International Conference on. Mar 2012; p.215–18.
- Priya C , Lakshmi P. Particle swarm optimisation applied to real time control of spherical tank system. International Journal of Bio-Inspired Computation. Jul 2012; 4(4): 206–16.
- Kuzucuoglu AE, Erdemir G. Development of a web based control and robotic applications Laboratory for Control Enginerring Education. Information Technology And Control. Dec 2011; 40(4):1–7.
- Chin E, LIN, Hsu CW, Lee YS, Li CC. Verification of unmanned air vehicle and flight control and surveillance using mobile communication. Journal of Aerospace, Computing Information, Communication. Apr 2004; 1(4): 189–97.
- Chakravarthi MK, Venkatesan N. Design and implementation of LabVIEW based optimally tuned PI controller for a real time non linear process. Asian Journal of Scientific Research..2015; 8(1): 95–106.
- Chakravarthi MK, Vinay PK, Venkatesan N. Design and simulation of internal model controller for a real time nonlinear process. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. Aug 2015; 8(19): 1–6.
- Chakravarthi MK, Venkatesan N. Experimental validation of a multi model PI controller for a non linear hybrid system in LabVIEW. Telkomnika. Jun 2015; 13(2): 547–55.
- Chakravarthi MK, Venkatesan N. Design and implementation of adaptive model based gain scheduled controller for a real time non linear system in LabVIEW. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology. Nov 2015; 10(2): 188–96.
- Chakravarthi MK, Venkatesan N. LabVIEW based tuning of PI controllers for a real time non linear process. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology. Oct 2014; 68(3): 579–85.
- Chakravarthi MK, Vinay PK, Venkatesan N. Real time implementation of gain scheduled controller design for higher order nonlinear system using LabVIEW. International Journal of Engineering and Technology. OctNov 2014; 6(5): 2031–38.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.