Total views : 235
Problem Analysis of Social and Cultural Partnership Implementation in Preventing Children’s Ill-Being
Objectives: This research presents findings of problem analysis of social and cultural partnership implementation in preventing children’s ill-being. Method: The basic research methods include theoretical analysis, generalization of expertise in social and cultural partnership in preventing children’s ill-being, diagnostic methods (questionnaire survey) and data processing to allow for comprehensive characterization of the problem of implementation of social and cultural partnership in preventing children’s ill-being. Findings: The relevance of social and cultural partnership for the purpose of preventing children’s ill-being is determined by persisting negative trends towards socialization of the younger generation. The study has revealed fundamental characteristics, capabilities of preventing children’s ill-being of social and cultural partnership, and presented questionnaire survey of education and culture professionals and key challenges in implementation of social and cultural partnership that reduce its efficiency in children’s ill-being prevention. Improvements: Findings of this research may be further applied to develop new and highly efficient forms and improve social and cultural partnership for the purpose of the problem at issue.
Readiness for Partnership, Social and Cultural Partnership.
- YeN A. Chelyabinsk: Social and cultural partnership as a factor of image formation of a supplementary children’s educational institution: PhD Thesis in Pedagogic Sciences. 2009.
- Laptinskaya NA. Social and cultural partnership in the sphere of leisure facilities. The World of Science, Culture and Education. 2011; (6-1):193-95.
- Seppianen TP. Moscow: Social and pedagogic ill-being prevention for children under the conditions of a rural municipal district: PhD Thesis in Pedagogic Sciences. 2014.
- Chefonova EA. Social partnership in the sociocultural sphere: the context of project activity in the municipality. Bulletin of the Adyghe State University, a series of Regional: Philosophy, History, Sociology, Law, Political Science, Cultural Studies. 2015; 1(156):158-70.
- Baklanova TI, Medved EI. Socio-cultural partnership of museums and universities as a factor of formation of ethno-cultural competence of students. Modern problems of science and education, 2015; 5:409-10.
- Galaguzova MA. Social pedagogy in Russia: history and the present state. Pedagogical Education in Russia. 2014; 4:205-08.
- Bocharova VG. Social pedagogy is a scientific component of an effective state policy of Russia. Social Pedagogy in Russia. Scientific-Methodical Journal. 2015; 6:3-10.
- Reprinsteva GI. Harmonizing relations between children and their parents in a crisis. Pedagogics. 2013; 56(11):63-9.
- Milkevich OA. Socio-cultural partnership in prevention of child ill-being: the features and functions. Problems of Modern Pedagogical Education. 2016; 52(7):277-83.
- Handke Ch. Boston: Northeastern University Press: On peculiarities of innovation in cultural industries. Paper presented at the 15th International conference on cultural economics. 2008.
- Hoffman DM. New York: Praeger: Cross-cultural adaptation and learning. Trueba HT, Delgado-Yaitan C. (Eds.), School and Society: Harning content Througlu Culture. 2009; p. 163-80.
- Delmon JJ. Understanding options for public-private partnerships in infrastructure: sorting out the forest from the trees. Practical guidelines for governmental authorities [in Russian]. The World Bank. 2010. Date accessed: 07.09.2016: Available from: http://www.ppiaf.org/ppiaf/sites/ppiaf.org/files/publication/Jeff Delmon_PPP-russian.pdf.
- Cunningham SA. New economics for creative industries and development. Wipo international conference on intellectual property and the creative industries. Date accessed: 07.09.2016: Available from: http://www.wipo.int/edocs/mdocs/mdocs/en/wipo_ip_ind_ge_07/wipo_ip_ind_ge_07_4.doc.
- Boyatzis RE. John Wiley & Sons: The competent manager: a model for effective performance. 2012.
- Patti R. Managing for service effectiveness in social welfare: Toward a performance model. Administration in Social Work J. 2013; 2(3/4):7-22.
- Mudrik AV. Moscow: Academy Publishing House: Social education science: a textbook for colleges and universities (9th edition, revised). 2014.
- Sergeeva VP. Moscow: Professional training of a teacher for fulfilling a project-coordinating function of educational activity: PhD Thesis in Pedagogic Sciences. 2006.
- Compton B, Galaway B, Cournoyer B. Pacific Grove: Brooks/Cole Publishing: Teamwork for social work practice, Part III, Chapter 16. Social Work Processes. 2005; p. 595-636.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.