Total views : 460
Internet of Things Security Analysis of Networks using Quantum Key Distribution
Objectives: To identify the drawback of the Internet of Things Networks and find a suitable solution of the case by Quantum Key Distribution. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Analyzing the Network system of the IoT we see that if the system goes in wrong hands it could mislead the entire backbone of the structure. While using Quantum Key Distribution we can easily identify the Eve in the system. So by analyzing the algorithm we can generate series of patterns which can serve us to protect the system network effectively. Findings: The paper defines the various problems in the IoT network and gives the solutions which have been proposed using Quantum Key Distribution, as IoT is the revolution which if gone to the wrong hands, will cause severe loss in lives and as well as in the economy. Application/Improvements: The algorithm proposed can be implemented in any existing IoT structure to evaluate and put forward any misconduct in the system
Data Mining, Internet of Things, Quantum Cryptography, Quantum Key Distribution, Qubits.
- Ray BR, Chowdhury MU, Abawajy J H. Secure Object Tracking Protocol for the Internet of Things. IEEE 2016..
- Kamaraj A, Marichamy P, Devi S K, Subraja M N. Design and Implementation of Adders using Novel Reversible Gates in Quantum Cellular Automata. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. Feb 2016; 9(8):.1–7.
- Gujral R K, Damodaran, Ghosh K. A Theoretical Analysis of the Dark Current in Quantum Dot Infrared Photodetector using No Vn- Equilibrium Green’s Function Model.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. Sep 2016; 9(36):1–6.
- Sinha R, Choubey A. Design of a Discrete Adaptive Equalizer for Noisy Channel using Quantum Behaved Particle Swarm Optimization Technique.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. Nov 2016;9(41):1–8.
- Sharma R D, De A. Quantum Voting using Single Qubits.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. Nov 2016; 9(42):1–4.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.