Total views : 180
Implement the Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm with Optimum Location of Capacitor Sizing to Control the Reactive Power on Interconnected Bus System
This paper presents an efficient and reliable Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) algorithm for solving Reactive power optimization including voltage deviation in Power System. Voltage deviation is the capability of a power system to maintain up to standard voltages at all buses in the system under standard conditions and under being subjected to a disturbance. Reactive power optimization is a complex combinatorial programming problem that reduces power loses and improves voltage profiles in a power system. To overcome this shortcoming, a multi objective PSO is proposed and applied in reactive power optimization on IEEE-30 bus, Here the RPO problem has been formulated as a constrained multi-objective optimization problem by combining of two objective functions (real power loss and voltage profile improvement) linearly shows that the PSO more effectively solve the reactive power optimization problem in power system.
Graphical User Interface Tool, Multiobjective Particle Swarm Optimization, Reactive Power – Pso –Ieee 30 Bus –Sizing of Capacitor, Reactive Power Optimization, Voltage Deviation and Loss Minimization.
- Suzuki K, Suzuki T, Fujiwara A, Iwamoto S. Planning and operation of shunt capacitors using MOPSO and DP for large-scale PV penetration, Published in power and Energy Engineeing Conference(APPEEC), IEEE PES Asia –Pacific; 2014 Dec. p. 710.
- Nyanja. Reactive power planning using PSO with modified dynamic parameter, published in Power and Energy Systems Conference :Towards Sustainable Energy; 2014 Mar 13–15.
- Taher SA, Karimian A, Hasani M. A new method for optimal location and sizing of capacitors in distorted distribution networks using PSO algorithm Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Kashan, Ravand Road, Kashan 8731751167, Iran Tel:989131614352; fax:98615559930, copyright @ 2010 Elsevair B.V.All rights reserved.
- Mahela OP, Mittl D, Goyal L. Optimal capacitor placement techniques in transmission and distribution networks to reduce line losses and voltage stability enhancement IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IOSREEE).2012 Nov–Dec; 3(4).
- Shammah AAE, Azmy AM, EIEla AA. Optimal sitting and sizing of capacitor banks in distribution networks using heuristic algorihms. Journal of Electrical Systems. 2013; 9(1):1–12.
- Muhtazaruddina MN, Jamianb JJ, Nguyen D, Jalaludina NA, Fujitaa G. Optimal capacitor placement and sizing via artificial bee colony, International Journal of Smart Grid and Clean Energy. 2013 Jul 18.
- Kimio T, Natarajan G, Hideki A, Taichi K, Nanao K.Higher involvement of subtelomere regions for chromosome rearrangements in leukemia and lymphoma
- and in irradiated leukemic cell line. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2012 Apr ; 5 (1):1801–11.To refer a Book/ Report:
- Cunningham CH. A laboratory guide in virology. 6th edition.Burgess Publication Company: Minnesota; 1973.To refer a Chapter in a Book:
- Kumar E, Rajan M. Microbiology of Indian desert. In: Ecology and vegetation of Indian desert.D.N.Sen (ed.), Agro Botanical Publ.: India; 1990. p. 83–105. To refer a publication of proceedings:
- Rajan M, Rao BS, Anjaria KB, Unny VKP, Thyagarajan S. Radiotoxicity of sulfur-35.Proceedings of 10th NSRP, India; 1993. p. 257–8. Internet source
- Article title [Internet].2015 [Cited 2015 Jan 01]. Available from: http://www.indjst.org/index.php/vision.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.