Total views : 210
Modular Approach for Heart Disease Prediction
Objectives: In this study, a new approach based on modular approach is presented for prediction of risk level of heart disease. Methods: Prior, the utilization of computer was to fabricate a learning based clinical decision emotionally supportive network which utilizes information from therapeutic specialists and moves this information into computing device for calculations. This procedure is tedious and truly relies upon therapeutic specialist’s suppositions which might be subjective. The proposed Fast Heart Disease Prediction Algorithm (FHDPA) is used to predict the severity level of heart diseases, fast and effectively. Findings: FHDPA is designed and implemented to evaluate the performance of the model. The exhibitions of the FHDPA are assessed as far as pace, arrangement correctness’s and versatility and the outcomes demonstrate that the proposed FHDPA has awesome potential in foreseeing the coronary illness risk level exact and speedier. Application/Improvements: “In what capacity would we be able to transform information into valuable data that can empower social insurance specialists to settle on the successful clinical decision?" This is the principle goal of this study.
CVD, CAD, FHDPA, Heart Disease, Modular Approach.
- Purushottam S, Kanak S, Richa S. Efficient heart disease prediction system using decision tree. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Computing Communication and Automation; India. 2015. p. 72–7.
- Heart attack data set. Available from: http://archive.ics.uci. edu/ml/datasets/Heart Disease
- Ian HEF. Generating accurate rule sets without global optimization. ICML ‘98 Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Machine Learning; San Francisco, CA, USA: Morgan Kaufmann Inc. 1998. p. 1–8.
- Hall M, Frank E, Holmes G, Pfahringer B, Reutemanm P, Ian H. The WEKA data mining software: An update. SIGKDD Explorations. 2009; 11(1):10–8.
- Purushottam S, Saxena K, Sharma R. Heart disease prediction system evaluation using C4.5 rules and partial tree. Springer, Computational Intelligence in Data Mining. 2015; 2:285–94.
- AlMuhaideb S, Menai MEB. A new hybrid metaheuristic for medical data classification. International Journal Metaheuristic, Inderscience. 2014; 3(1):59–80.
- Anooj PK. Clinical decision support system: Risk level prediction of heart diseases using weighted fuzzy rules. Journal of King Saud University- Computer and Information Science. 2012; 24:27–40.
- Srinivas K, Rani BK, Govrdhan A. Application of data mining techniques in healthcare and prediction of heart attacks. International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering. 2011; 2(2):250–5.
- Santhanam T, Ephzibah EP. Heart disease prediction using hybrid genetic fuzzy model. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015May; 8(9):797–803.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.