Total views : 185
Highly Secured Resource Monitoring in Outsourced Cloud Data Using Aggregated Cryptosystem
Objectives: In this paper, we propose a highly secured cloud resource monitoring system for cloud data using Key Aggregated Cryptosystem (KAC) for generating single aggregate key for multiple keys of each single file. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The KAC with aggregated key implemented in different parameter specification like KeyGen, DataUpload and DataDownload are tested with respect to Encryption/Decryption time and generation of keys in real time data sharing. The results were compared with the existing method Broadcast Group Key Management (BGKM). Findings: The proposed Key Aggregated Cryptosystem (KAC) has outperformed the existing Broadcast Group Key Management (BGKM) in terms of Setup time, KeyGen, DataUpload and DataDownload. From the experimental results it is evident that the proposed method is efficient in all the aspects of key exchange in a secured way and works well with outsourced cloud data storage than the existing methods like BGKM, Attribute Based Encryption (ABE). The proposed method is also a novel method for data sharing with multiple users with multiple keys without any restricted procedure for data sharing. Application/ Improvements: The said method may be deployed in cloud assisted process with security in IP4 version data arrangement for real time data sharing in outsourced cloud.
Attribute Based Encryption, Cloud Computing, Data Decryption and Aggregated Cryptosystem, Scalable and Reliable Data.
- Nabeel M, Fellow BE. Privacy Keeping Delegated Entry Control in Public Clouds. Court Cases in A Preliminary Variation of this Paper Appears Within the Lawsuits of the IEEE international Convention on Information Engineering(IRI '12). 2012.
- Kumar BS, Parthiban L. An Energy Efficient Data Centre Selection Framework for Virtualized Cloud Computing Environment. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(35): 1–6.
- Nabeel M, Shang N, Bertino E. Privacy Preserving PolicyBased Content Sharing in Public Clouds. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering. 2013 Nov; 25(11): 2602–14. Crossref
- Nabeel M, Bertino E, Kantarcioglu M, Thuraisingham BM. Toward Privateers Maintaining Access Manage Within the Cloud. Proceedings of the Seventh Worldwide Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking. Applications and Work sharing, ser. Collaborate Com '11, 2011. p. 172–80.
- Nabeel M, Noshing, Bertino E. Privacy Preserving Policy Based Content Sharing in Public Clouds. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering. 2012.
- Nabeel M, Bertino E. Towards attribute based group key management. Proceedings of the 18th ACM conference on Computer and communications security, Chicago, Illinois. USA: 2011.
- Suja T L, Savithri V.Backtracking Algorithm for Virtual Cluster Migration in Cloud Computing.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 July; 8(15): 1–6.
- Do JM, Song YJ, Park N. Attribute Based Proxy Re-Encryption for Data Confidentiality in Cloud Computing Environments. Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Computers, Networks, Systems and Industrial Engineering. Los Alamitos,CA. USA: IEEE Computer Society; 2011.p.248–51. Crossref
- Chu CK, Chow SSM, Tzeng WG, Zhou J, Deng RH. KeyAggregate Cryptosystem for Scalable Data Sharing in Cloud Storage. Proceedings in this work was supported by the Singapore A*STAR project SecDC- 11217-2014.
- Chow SSM, He YJ, Hui LCK, Yiu SM. SPICE -Simple Privacy-Preserving Identity-Management for Cloud Environment. Applied Cryptography and Network Security – ACNS2012, ser. LNCS, Springer. 2012; 7341: 526–43.
- Sreeram G, Anandhamala GS, Uma GV. Dynamic Authentication for Outsourced Data in Cloud Computing Using Enhanced Attribute-Based Encryption. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. AENSI Publications. 2015 June; 9(20): 113–21.
- Saikeerthana R, Umamakeswari A.Secure Data Storage and Data Retrieval in Cloud Storage using Cipher Policy Attribute based Encryption.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 May; 8(S9): 318–25. Crossref
- Sreeram G, Anandhamala GS, Uma GV. Ensuring an Efficient Access Control Security in Cloud Computing Using an Broadcast Group Key Management. Sylwan Journal of Poland. AENSI Publications. 2016 June; 160(6): 219–30.
- Wang C, Chow SSM, Wang Q, Ren K, Lou W. PrivacyPreserving Public Auditing for Secure Cloud Storage. IEEE Trans.Computers.2013; 62(2): 362–75. Crossref
- Jasmine RM, Nishibha GM.Public Cloud Secure Group Sharing and Accessing in Cloud Computing.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 July; 8(15): 1–7.
- Santis AAD, Ferrara AL, Masucci B. Provably-Secure TimeBound Hierarchical Key Assignment Schemes. Journal of Cryptology. 2012; 25(2): 243–70. Crossref
- Chow SSW, Weng J, Yang Y, Deng RH. Efficient Unidirectional Proxy Re-Encryption. Progress in Cryptology -AFRICACRYPT 2010, ser. LNCS.vol. 6055. Springer; 2010.p. 316–32. Crossref
- Okamoto T, Takashima K. Achieving Short Ciphertexts or Short Secret-Keys for Adaptively Secure General InnerProduct Encryption. Cryptology and Network Security (CANS '11). 2011; 138–59.
- Oliveira LB, Aranha D, Morais E, Daguano F, Lopez J, Dahab R. TinyTate: Computing the Tate Pairing in Resource-Constrained Sensor Nodes. Proceedings of 6th IEEE InternationalSymposium on Network Computing and Applications (NCA '07).IEEE. 2007; 318–23. Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.