Total views : 249
Review on Image Steganography
In this modern world of emerging technologies day by day, as the technology advances the need for secure communication over the internet also arises as a major need. Steganography is the technique that provides the base for secure communication. It is the art of hiding information in some other means of false medium for making a possible secure communication. The information to be hidden can be of any form such as image, text and video etc. and so the cover medium. Unlike cryptography, in steganography after the data is successfully hidden it is not even visible to the eavesdropper or the intruder which makes this technique safer and secure to follow. This review includes all about the major steganography techniques in spatial and transformational domain keeping the main focus on image steganography
Cover Image, Frequency Domain, LSB, Stego-Image, Spatial Domain.
- Radhika Mani M, Lalithya V, Swetha Rekha P. An innovative approach for pattern based image steganography. IEEE, presented at the Int Conf Signal Processing, Informatics, Communication and Energy Systems. 2015 Feb. p. 1–4.
- Akhtar N, Khan S, Johri P. An improved inverted LSB image steganography. IEEE, Int Conf on Issues and Challenges in Intelligent Computing Techniques (ICICT), 2014 Feb. p.749–55.
- Sandeep Reddy P, Reddy K. Hiding image in video.International Journal of Research Sciences and Advanced Engineering (IJRSAE) TM. 2014 Oct – Dec; 2(8):87–91.
- Shiva Kumar KB, Raja KB, Chhotaray RK, Pattanaik S. Bit length replacement steganography based on DCT coefficients.ResearchGate, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology. 2010; 2(8):3561–70. ISSN: 09755462.
- Banik BG, Bandyopadhyay SK. Implementation of image steganography algorithm using scrambled image and quantization coefficient modification in DCT. IEEE Int Conf on Research in Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (ICRCICN). 2015 Nov. p. 400– 5.
- Raftari N, Eftekhari Moghadam AM. Digital Image Steganography Based on Assignment Algorithm and Combination of DCT-IWT. IEEE Fourth Int Conf on Computational Intelligence, Communication Systems and Networks. 2012 Jul. p. 295–300.
- Adi PW, Rahmanti FZ, Abu NA. High Quality Image Steganography on Integer Haar Wavelet Transform using Modulus Function. IEEE Int Conf on Science in Information Technology (ICSITech). 2015 Oct. p. 79–84.
- Dastjani Farahani MR, Pourmohammad A. A DWT Based Perfect Secure and High Capacity Image Steganography Method. IEEE Int Conf on Parallel and Distributed Computing, Applications and Technologies. 2013 Dec. p.314–7.
- Keshari S, Modani SG. Weighted Fractional Fourier Transform based Image Steganography. IEEE Int Conf on Recent Trends in Information Systems. 2011 Dec. p. 214–7.
- Mostafa H, Ali AF, EI Taweal G. Hybrid curvelet transform and least significant bit for image steganography.IEEE Seventh Int Conf on Intelligent Computing and Information Systems (ICICIS’15). 2015 Dec. p. 300–5.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.