Total views : 265
A Novel Compact Band Pass Filter for 2.4 GHz ISM Band Applications
A novel compact microstrip Band Pass Filter comprising Hewlett-Packard logo shaped patch is proposed in this paper. The filter structure is able to achieve 2.4 GHz central frequency which can be used for Wireless fidelity (WLAN) and the short range devices such as Bluetooth applications. The simulation is performed on CST Microwave Studio. The dielectric substrate used is FR-4 with thickness 1.6 mm. The structure shows good return loss and filter characteristics.
Bandpass, Hewlett-Packard, WLAN.
- Zhu YZ, Xie YJ, Feng H. Novel microstrip Band Pass Filters with transmission zeros. Progress in Electromagnetics Research. PIER. 2007; 77:29–41.
- Khandelwal KS, Kureshi AK. Realization of microstrip Band Pass Filter design. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology. 2014 Dec; 3(12):4242–7.
- Srinath S. Design of 4th order parallel coupled microstrip Band Pass Filter at dual frequencies of 1.8 GHz and 2.4 GHz for wireless application. International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering.2014 Jun; 2(6):4744–51.
- Kadam RN, Nandgaonkar AB. Design of a coupled-line microstrip Band Pass Filter at 3.5 GHz. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2015 Sep; 2(6):1174–8.
- Kuo JT, Yeh TH, Yeh CC. Design of microstrip Band Pass Filters with a dual-passband response. IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques. 2005 Apr; 53(4):1331–7.
- Mezaal YS, Eyyuboglu HT. A new narrow band dual-mode microstrip slotted patch Band Pass Filter design based on fractal geometry. International Conference on Computing and Convergence Technology; 2012 Dec. p. 1180–4.
- Hsieh LH, Chang K. Tunable microstrip Band Pass Filters with two transmission zeros. IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques. 2003 Feb; 51(2):520–5.
- Chang SF, Jeng YH, Chen JL. Tapped wiggly-coupled technique applied to microstrip Band Pass Filters for multioctave spurious suppression. Electronics Letters. 2004 Jan; 40(1):46–7.
- Chen CF, Huang TY, Wu RB. novel compact net-type resonators and their applications to microstrip Band Pass Filters.IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques.2006 Feb; 54(2):755–62.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.