Total views : 155
Predicting Human Productivity for an Organization
Objective: The main objective of the paper is to evaluate the performance level of an employee using Predictive Analytics. Human capital is a major concern for an organization as they want to hire most qualified one who will perform well. This human resource can be used to find the future of the organization. Method: The advanced branch of data engineering is Predictive Analytics is used for this purpose. Generally, these analytics predicts some occurrence or probability based on data. The future occurrence or events, were predicted by analyzing the historical data. Finding: With the help of the rules generated by the decision tree classifier, performance of an employee were found by testing with the attributes. This paper concentrates on gathering information about the employees from the organizational database, based on the analysis of historical data generates an decision tree, validating the attributes of the employee with decision tree. With the latest prediction algorithm, we will predict employees’ performance more efficiently than the existing system.
Data Mining, Decision Tree, Employee Performance, Prediction, Regression.
- Emin Kahya .The effects of job characteristics and working conditions on job performance.
- Kalaivani V,.Elamparithi M. An Efficient Classification Algorithms for Employee Performance Prediction.
- Mohammed Hussain K, Sheik Abdul Kadher P. On A Review of Factors and Data Mining Techniques for Employee Attrition and Retention in Industries”.
- Mythili M.S, Mohamed Shanavas A.R. An Analysis of students’ performance using classification algorithms.
- Osman M. Karatepe. The effects of family support and work engagement on organizationally valued job outcomes.
- Qasem A, Al-Radaideh, Eman Al Nagi .Using Data Mining Techniques to Build a Classification Model for Predicting Employees Performance.
- Thushel Jayaweera1. On Impact of Work Environmental Factors on Job Performance, Mediating Role of Work Motivation: A Study of Hotel Sector in England.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.