Total views : 202
Design and Development of Fuzzy System Based Unified Power Quality Conditioner for Harmonic Elimination
The proposed system used to design a Fuzzy logiccontroller system based intelligent power quality conditioner is consist both the series and shunt active filter using a common DC link capacitors. The proposed system used to eliminate the harmonics, voltage which is developed because of fault which causes failure of the power system. Intelligent controllers are used in nonlinear control system mostly. The proposed fuzzy controller is not in the need of a mathematical model and the produce a good dynamic response. The simulations carried out using the MATLAB software. The real time implementation of the proposed system is carried out with the use of power electronic components. The proposed system simulation and hardware results are similar to each other. The power quality conditioner is able to improve the power quality on power systems in industrial and in the distribution area.
Dynamic Response, Filter, Fuzzy Logic, Intelligent Controller, Power Quality.
- Mihir Hembram, Ayan Kumar Tudu. Mitigation of Power Quality Problems using Unified Power Quality Conditioner. IEEE Conference on Computer, Communication, Control and Information Technology. 2015; 1–5. https://doi.org/10.1109/c3it.2015.7060174
- Ewald Fuchs, Mohammad A, Masoum S. Power Quality in Power Systems and Electrical Machines. Academic Press. 2011; 447–8. PMCid:PMC3387879
- Lee WC, Lee DM, LeeTK. New Control Scheme for a Unified Power-Quality Compensator-Q with Minimum Active Power Injection. IEEE Trans. Power Deliv. 2010; 1068–76. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRD.2009.2031556
- Mohammadi HR, Varjani AY,Mokathri. H. Multi-Converter Unified Quality Conditioning System: MC-UPQC. IEEE Trans. On Power Delivery. 2009; 24: 1679–86. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRD.2009.2016822
- Kumar A, Ghosh A. Interline Unified Power Quality Conditioner. IEEE Trans Power Delivery. 2007; 22(1): 364–72. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRD.2006.881581
- Ravi S, Balakrishnan PA. Design of Synthetic Optimizing Neuro Fuzzy Temperature Controller for
- Dual Screw Profile Plastic Extruder Using Lab view. Journal of Computer Science. 2011;7 (5): 671–7.
- Wu, LH, Zhuo F, Zhang PB, Li HY Wang Z A.Study on the Influence of Supply-Voltage Fluctuation on Shunt Active Power Filter, Power Delivery. 2007; 22(3): 1743–49. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRD.2007.899786
- Tey LH, So PL, Chu YC. Improvement of Power Quality Using Adaptive Shunt Active Filter Using Fuzzy Logic Controller. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery. 2005 Apr; 20(2):1558–68. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRD.2004.838641
- Ravi S,Balakrishnan PA. Stable Self Tuning Genetic Fuzzy Temperature Controller for Plastic Extrusion System. International Journal of Reviews in Computing, 2011; 5(4): 21–28.
- Edward Reid. Power Quality Issues – Standards and Guidelines. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications. 1996; 32(3). https://doi.org/10.1109/28.502175
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.