Total views : 167
Lifelog-Based Activity Ontology Representation Approach for Disadvantaged Groups
In this paper, we propose an approach of a lifelog-based activity ontology representation that expresses activity logging, activity tracking, and activity reasoning. In addition, we analyze related research works, and then we classify them based on our defined ontology. Especially, we design the activity ontology model, then we evaluate the proposed approach by utilizing developed systems for disadvantaged groups. Furthermore, we expect that the proposed approach can be utilized to develop rehabilitation application for the disabled and non-disabled people.
Activity Ontology, Activity Tracking, Disadvantaged Groups, Lifelog, Smart Welfare.
- Wolf G. The Social Memex – Mark Carranza’s Memory Experiment. Quantified Self 2009. Date accessed: 2013. 3.20: Available online: http://quantifiedself.com/2009/09/ the-social-memex.
- Walk Assist Robot. Date accessed: 2016. 9. 01: Available online: http://www.toyota-global.com/innovation/partner_ robot/family_2.html#h203.
- Walking Assist. Date accessed: 2016. 9. 01: Available online: http://world.honda.com/Walking-Assist/.
- Human Support Robot (HSR). Date accessed: 2016. 9. 01: Available online: http://www.toyota-global.com/innovation/ partner_robot/family_2.html#h210.
- Johannes MS, Bigelow JD, Burck JM, Harshbarger SD, Kozlowski MV and Van Doren T. An overview of the developmental process for the modular prosthetic limb. Johns Hopkins APL Technical Digest, 2011; 30(3):207-16.
- Hochberg LR, Bacher D, Jarosiewicz B, Masse NY, Simeral JD, Vogel J and Donoghue JP. Reach and grasp by people with tetraplegia using a neurally controlled robotic arm.Nature. 2012; 485(7398):372-75.
- The Aid, Grand Prize of Fujitsu Design Award 2011.Date accessed: 2011. 5. 20: Available online: http:// www.fujitsu.com/global/about/resources/news/pressreleases/ 2011/0520-01.html.
- Cynaps. Date accessed: 2016. 9. 01: Available online: http:// www.maxvirtual.com.
- Ackerman E. iRobot and In Touch Health Announce RP-VITA Telemedicine Robot. IEEE Spectrum. 2012.
- eLea Smart Detection. Date accessed: 2016. 9. 01: Available online: http://www.maricare.com/elea/index.php/en/solutions/ nursing-home.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.