Total views : 135
To increase the efficiency of Underwater Network Using Vector Based Technique
For the improvement in underwater acoustic sensor networks, vector based technique is used to increase the efficiency of network and reduce the chances of link failure. It is also improve robustness and scalability of the network. Underwater acoustic are used sensor nodes and autonomous vehicles to communicate from one place to another under the ocean and also used a surface station. They create a link to on-shore control center. UANs are different from terrestrial networks. These are used in different fields like military and commercial fields. Underwater networks are connected with number of vehicles and sensors which are used to monitor the underwater activities. This paper evaluates the research problems of underwater acoustic networks like energy consumption and different layers are used to solve the issues which occur in UANs.
Different Layers Design Energy Efficiency Robustness, Scalability,Underwater Acoustic Sensor Networks, Vector Pipeline Technique.
- Akyildiz, Pompili D, Melodia T. Underwater acoustic sensor networks: Research challenges. Elsevier. Journal of Ad Hoc Networks. Feb 2005; 3(3)257–79.
- Quazi A,Konrad W.Underwater acoustic communications.IEEE Commununication Magazine. Mar 1982;24–9.
- Butty an L, Holczer T.Private Cluster Head Election in Wireless Sensor. 6th International Conference on Mobile Adhoc and Senor Systems. IEEE; 2009..
- Chitre M, Freitag L, Sozer E, Stojanovic M. Architecture for Underwater Networks.. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering.2007.
- Chitre M, Freitag L, Sozer E, Stojanovic M, Shahabudeen S. An Architecture for Underwater Networks. OCEANS 2006. IEEE, 1–6.
- Zhang C, Zhou MC, Yu M.Ad hoc Network Routing and Security: A Review. International Journal of Communication Systems. Aug 2007; 20:909–25.
- Ethem MS, Stojanovic M, Proakis JG. Underwater Acoustic Networks. IEEE Journal of oceanic engineering. January 2000.25(1).1
- Schill F, Zimmer UR, Trumpf J.Visible Spectrum Optical Communication and Distance Sensing for Underwater Applications.Proceedings of Australasian Conference of Robotics and Automation, Canberra, Australia. Dec, 2004.
- International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research.July 2011; 2(7).
- Akyildiz IF, Pompili D, Melodia T.Underwater acoustic sensor networks: Research challenges. Ad Hoc Networks (Elsevier).March 2005; 3(3):257–79, March 2005.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.