Total views : 205
Efficient Video Watermarking Technique for Quality Loss of Data
The presented work presents an efficient watermarking technique based on Discrete Wavelet Transformation (DWT), Singular Value Decomposition (SVD) and Rail Fence methods that are applied on digital multimedia such as videos, images. The occurrences to abuse and copyright infringement of videos by some intrudes is increasing day by day. Video watermarking is technique to resolve the given problem .The proposed technique will embed a watermark in the frames of the video. The proposed scheme is applied to the frame on high frequency sub bands. Various attacks have been applied to watermarked video and input video to check robustness of the proposed scheme.
Discrete Wavelet Transform (DWT), Peak Signal to Noise Ratio (PSNR), Rail-Fence, 10’s Complement, Singular Value Decomposition (SVD).
- Sharma C, Prashar D. DWT Based Robust Technique of Watermarking, I JSCE. 2012; 2(2):399-402.
- Sharma C, Prashar D. Visible and Invisible Watermarking Methods for Quality Loss of Data, Ijarcsee. 1(3); 2012:5763.
- Tiwari D, Arya KV, Saraswat M. Digital Video Watermarking using Scene Detection, BIC-TA, Springer, 2013, p. 315-23.
- Kulakarni S, Sharma C. Efficient Watermarking Technique using DWT, SVD, Rail Fence and 10’s Complement Applied on Digital Images, IJAER. 2015; 10(55):164-169.
- Thind Divjot, Jindal S. A Semi Blind DWT-SVD VideoWatermarking, ICICT, Science Direct, 2015, p. 166167.
- Prashanth VS, Mouli C. Adaptive Digital Watermarking for Copyright Protection of Digital Images in Wavelet Domain.Procedia Computer Science, 2015,p. 233-40.
- Sridhar B, Arun C. An Enhanced Approach in Video Watermarking with Multiple Wavelets, International Journal of communication Technology and Electronics.2016; 61(2):165-75.
- Rasti P, Samiei S, Agoyi M, Escalera S, Amharjafari G.Robust Non Blind Color Video Watermarking using QR Decomposition and Entropy Analysis, Science Direct, 2016, p. 838-47
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.