Total views : 212
A Review of Amplify and Forward Bidirectional Relaying with Channel Estimation Error and Co- Channel Interference
Objectives: To study the review of Amplify and Forward bidirectional relaying with channel estimation error and cochannel interference. Methods/Statistical analysis: This research approach is based on detailed study and analysis of two way relaying network with Amplify and Forward technique. Amplify and forward technique is preferred over decode and forward technique because it is simpler than decode and forward technique as it does not include the complex procedure of encoding and decoding process. it also includes the performance of two way relaying network or we can say bidirectional network with relay selection scheme and all relay participating case under the effect of Co-Channel Interference (CCI) and Channel Estimation Error (CEE) .Comparison between one way relaying and two way relaying is also included in this paper. Findings: Wireless communication suffers from various problems like CCI and CEE. Previous research work on bidirectional relaying networks doesn’t include the effect of CC1 and CEE, but in practical, these errors exists so it is important to study the effect of these problems in our wireless communication networks. This research includes the complete survey of amplify and forward technique with one way relaying channel and two way relaying channel. It is also shown that performance of relay selection case is not always better than all relay participating case for two way relaying network. Cooperative communication is an efficient technique to deal with these types of problems by offering significant multiplexing and diversity gains without increasing power and bandwidth. Two way relaying helps to improve the overall system performance in wireless networks. Cooperative communications also deals with the various problems like fading and shadowing with the help of two way relaying. It has been proved that two way relaying is spectrally efficient technique which provides a way to surmount half duplexing loss in one way relay channel. Application/Improvements: Wireless Communication has gained a lot of interest nowadays. Our future generation requires higher data rates and a more suitable transmission with a adequate quality of service. Two Way Relaying techniques is an efficient technique to fulfill these demands with less interference.
Amplify and Forward, Bidirectional Relaying. Co-Channel Interference, Channel Estimation Error, Cooperative Communication.
- Wang C, Chen H, Yin Q, Molisch AF. Multi-user Two-Way Relay Networks with Distributed Beam Forming, IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun. 2011 Oct; 10(10):3460–71.
- Ikki SS, Aissa S. Performance of Two-Way AmplifyandForward Relaying in the Presence of Co-Channel Interference, IEEE Trans. Commun. 2012 Apr; 60(4):933−39.
- Ahn S, Oh E, Hong D. Effect of Channel Estimation Error on BER Performance in Cooperative Transmission, IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 2009 May; 58(4):2083–88.
- Sha JSN, Cai YCC, Yang W. Outage Probability of Two-Way Amplify-and-Forward Relaying System with InterferenceLimited Relay, In: Proc. Wireless Commun. Signal Process, 2011.
- Zhang S, Huang M, Zhou W. Bound Analysis of Physical Layer Network Coding in Interference-Limited Two-Way Relaying System, In Proc. IEEE Veh. Technol. Conf. – Spring, 2012.
- Liu TC-K, Wang C, Dong X. Impact of CEE on the Performance of Amplify-and-Forward Two-Way Relaying, IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 2012 Mar; 61(3):1197–207.
- Wang R, Tao M. Joint Source and Relay Pre-coding Design for MIMO Two-Way Relaying Based on MSE Criteria, IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 2012 Mar; 6(3):1352–65.
- Tao M, Wang R. Linear Pre-coding for Multi-Pair Two-Way MIMO Relay Systems with Max-Min Fairness, IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 2012 Oct; 60(10):5361–70.
- Ikki SS, Amin O, Uysal M. Performance Analysis of Cooperative Diversity Networks with Imperfect Channel Estimation, In: Proc. IEEE ICC, 2010, p. 1–5.
- Li J, Li W, Fan P. Network Coding for TWR Networks Over Rayleigh Fading Channels, IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 2010 Nov; 59(9):4476–88.
- Chun J, Yang HJ, Paulraj A. Two Way Relay Channel with Asymptotic Capacity of the Separated MIMO, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory. 2011 Nov; 57(11):7542–54.
- Oh SAE, Hong D. CEE Error Effect on BER Performance in Cooperative Transmission, IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 2009 May; 58(4):2083–88.
- Yoo T, Goldsmith A, Power and Capacity Allocation for Fading MIMO Channels with Channel Estimation Error, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory. 2006 May; 52(5):2203–14.
- Lei X, Fan P. Analysis of Outage Probability and Allocating Power for Two Way Relay Networks with Outdated Channel State Information and User Selection, IEEE Commun. Lett. 2012 May; 16(5):638–41.
- Cui Q, Jantti R, Zhou M, Tao X. Two Way Relay Channel with Energy-Efficient Relay Selection and Analog Network Coding, IEEE Commun. Lett. 2012 Jun; 16(6):816–19.
- Ji X, Zheng B, Cai Y, Zou L. On the Study of Half-Duplex Asymmetric Two-Way Relay Transmission using an Amplify-and-Forward Relay, IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 2012 May; 61(4):1649–63.
- Boris Rankov, Armin Wittneben. Spectral Efficient Protocols for Half-Duplex Fading Relay Channels, IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun. 2007 Feb; 25(2):379–89.
- Chen M, Yener A. Multiuser Two-Way Relaying: Detection and Interference Management Strategies, IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun. 2009 Aug; 8(8):4296–305.
- Liang X, Jin S, Wang W, Gao X, Wong K-K. Outage Probability of Amplify-and-Forward Two-Way Relay Interference-Limited Systems, IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 2012 Sep; 61(7):3038–49.
- Costa D, Ding H, Yacoub MD, Ge J. TWR in InterferenceLimited AF Cooperative Networks over Nakagami-m Fading, IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 2012 Oct; 61(8):3766– 71.
- Jingon Joung, Sayed AH. Multiuser Two-Way AF Relay Processing and Power Control Methods for Beam Forming Systems, IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 2010 Mar; 58(3):1833–46.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.