Total views : 589
Secure Data Transmission using Cryptography Techniques in Wireless Sensor Networks: A Survey
Background: In wireless sensor networks nodes are connected to sense and communicate the data to the base station. Method: The ongoing developments of the wireless sensor networks and its applications demands for the efficient and secure communication. Finding: For the solution of efficient and reliable security needs cryptography algorithms provides good solutions. For providing reliable security schemes mainly data confidentiality now-a-days key management is used. Improvement: This paper provides a review over cryptography schemes being used to deal with security issues of wireless sensor networks.
Efficient and Reliable Security, Key Management, Symmetrical and Asymmetrical Cryptography, Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs).
- Akkaya K and Younis M. A Survey on routing protocols for wireless sensor networks. Ad Hoc networks. 2005; 3:32549.
- Gustavo S Quirino, Admilson RL. Riberio and Edward David Moreno Asymmetrical Encryption in wireless sensor networks. 2012; 8. http;//dx.doi.org/ 10.5772/48464.
- Shi E and Perrig A. Designing secure sensor networks. Wireless communication magazine. 2004; 11(6):37-43.
- Wang Y, Attebeery G and Ramamurthy B. A Survey of security issues in wireless sensor networks. IEEE Communication Surveys and Tutorials. 2006; 8(2):2-23.
- Wang Y, Gee W, Chellappan S, Dong Xuan and Ten H Laii. Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Ohio State University: Search-based physical attacks in sensor networks: Modeling and Defense, Technical report. 2005.
- Shish Ahmad, Mohamad Rizwan Beg and Qamar Abbas. Energy saving secure framework for sensor network using elliptical curve cryptography Mobile Adhoc networks. 2012; p. 167-72.
- Ahlswede R and Csiszar I. Common randomness in information theory and cryptography I. secret sharing. 1993 July; 39(4):1121-32.
- Han Kerson D, Meneres A, Vanstone S. Springer- Verlag New York, Inc.: Guide to Elliptical curve cryptography. 2004.
- Menezes AJ, Van oorschot PC, Vanstone SA. Handbook of applied cryptography. 1997.
- Gaubtaz G, Kaps JP and Sunar B. Public key cryptography in sensor networks- revisited. 2004; p. 1-17.
- Wander AS, Gura N, Eberle H, Gupta V and Shantz SC. Energy analysis of public key cryptography for wireless sensor network. 2005; p. 324-28.
- Zhang Yu. The Scheme of public key infrastructure for improving wireless sensor networks security. 2003; p. 167-72.
- Du W, Deny J, Han YS, Shigang Chen, Varshney PK. A key management scheme for wireless sensor network using deployment knowledge. 2004.
- Gungor O, Chen F, Koksal CE. Secrete key generation via localization and mobility. 2015 Jun; 6(6):2214-30.
- Liu H, Yang J, Wang Y, Chen Y and Koksal CE. Group key generation. 2014 Dec; 13(12):2820-35.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.