Total views : 554
Design and Implementation of Current Feedback Amplifier for High Gain and High Bandwidth using Inverter based Current Conveyor
A new current feedback amplifier is proposed which is suitable for high gain and constant bandwidth applications. This new topology is employing a inverter based positive current conveyor followed by an amplifier to achieve high gain and a constant bandwidth. The inverter based current conveyor has no on –chip capacitors so it will reduce the cost of chip fabrication The proposed Design is simulated in 180nm technology in cadence kit.
Current/Voltage Feedback Amplifier, Gain and Bandwidth, Inverter.
- Ku YT, Liu A, Hwang YS, Chen JJ. Inverter-based low-voltage current feedback amplifier. IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics – Taiwan; Taipei. 2014 May 26-28th. p. 39-40.
- Maundy BJ, Sarkar AR, Gift SJG. A new design topology for low-voltage CMOS current feedback amplifiers. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. 2006 Jan; 53(1):34-8.
- Di Cataldo G, Grasso AD, Pennisi S. Two CMOS current feedback operational amplifiers. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. 2007 Nov; 54(11):944-8.
- Cong Y, Geiger RL. Cascode current mirrors with low input, output and supply voltage requirements. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. 2000 Nov; 1:490-3.
- Franco S. Analytical foundations of current-feedback amplifiers. IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems; 1993 May. p. 1050-3.
- Mita R, Palumbo G, Pennisi S. Low-voltage high-drive CMOS current feedback op-amp. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. 2005 Jun; 52(6):317-21.
- Kashtiban MH, Azhari SJ. Novel low-voltage high-CMRR input stage for Current Feedback Operational Amplifiers (CFOA). International Conference on Advances in Computational Tools for Engineering Applications; Zouk Mosbeh. 2009 Jul 15-17th. p. 334-9.
- Hwang YS, Ku YT, Chen JJ, Yu CC. Inverter-based low voltage CCII- design and its filter application. Radio Engineering. 2013 Dec; 22(4):1026-33.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.