Total views : 243
Clustering Protocol Schemes for Vehicular Ad Hoc Network Environments: A Review
Vehicular Ad-Hoc Networks (VANETs) has come up in the late years to improve street and vehicle security, solace to drivers and travelers furthermore the simplicity to activity proficiency. VANET is an uncommon sort of Mobile specially appointed system (MANET) where vehicles are utilized to make portable system. It is the future transportation framework as it gives portable system correspondence among the vehicles. Since the messages in vehicles are communicated at remote medium the VANET correspondence is at high hazard. So to defeat this test group development is proposed. The groups are separated into portability and non versatility in view of their calculation. Review of grouping calculation has been centered around this paper.
CH (Cluster Head), CHL (Cluster Head Level), GPS (Global Positioning System), Vehicular Specially Appointed Networks (VANET)
- Daeinabi A, Rahbar AG, Khademzadeh A.VWCA: An efficient clustering algorithm in vehicular adhoc networks. J Netw Comput Appl.2011; 34(1): 207-22..
- Mohammad S. Almalag, Michele C. Weigle. Using traffic flow for cluster formation in vehicular Ad-hoc networks. IEEE 35th Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN).2010. p. 631-36.
- Maslekar N, Boussedjra M, Mouza J, Labiod H. A stable clustering algorithm for efficiency applications in VANETs. 7th International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC).2011. p. 1188-193.
- Sadaf Momeni, Mahmood Fathy and Nasser Mozayani. Vehicular Ad-Hoc networks clustering. In: proc. of Advanced Satellite Mobile Systems.2008. p. 299-304.
- Mildred M. Caballeros Morales, Choong Seon Hong and Young-Cheol Bang. An adaptable mobility-aware clustering algorithm in vehicular networks. In: proc. of Network Operations and Management Symposium (APNOMS).2011. p. 1-6.
- Christine Shea, Behnam Hassanabadi, Shahrokh Valaee. Mobility-based clustering in VANETs using affinity propagation. In: proc. of Global Telecommunications Conference. 2009. p. 1-6.
- Seyhan Ucar, Sinem Coleri Ergen, Oznur Ozkasap. VMaSC: Vehicular multi-hop algorithm for stable clustering in vehicular Ad Hoc networks. In: proc. of Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC). 2013. p. 2381-86.
- Zhang L, Elsayed H and Barka E. A novel location service protocol in multi-hop clustering vehicular Ad Hoc networks.In: proc. of International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (IIT).2011. p. 386-91.
- Basu P.A mobility based metric for clustering in mobile Ad Hoc networks. International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems Workshop. 2011. p. 413-18.
- Agop Koulakezian.ASPIRE: Adaptive service provider infrastructure for VANETs. The University of Toronto. 2011.
- Okano K, Ohta T, Kakuda Y. A dynamic network gateway selection scheme based on autonomous clustering for heterogeneous mobile Ad Hoc network environment. In: proceedings of IEEE Globecom Workshops (GC Wkshps). 2012. p. 513-17.
- Kuklinski S, Wolny G. Density based clustering algorithm for VANETs. 5th International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities and Workshops. 2009. p. 1-6.
- Santos RER, Seed N. Inter vehicular data exchange between fast moving road traffic using ad-hoc cluster based locationalgorithm and 802.11b direct sequence spread spectrum radio. PostGraduate Networking Conference. 2003.
- Gazdar T, Belghith A, Benslimane A. A cluster based secure architecture for vehicular ad hoc networks. IEEE/ ACS International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA). 2010. p. 1-8.
- Zhang Q, Almulla M, Ren Y, Boukerche A. An efficient certificate revocation validation scheme with k-Means clustering for vehicular Ad hoc networks. IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC). 2012 p. 862-67.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.