Total views : 153
Simplified Micro-Strip Wearable Antenna for Wireless Application
In this paper basic micro-strip patch antenna used for applications mainly in wireless domain is presented in this paper. The resonant frequency of antenna is around 5 GHz, which is basically used for WLAN application. The design of antenna is done using Polystyrene substrate and copper as conducting material. Antenna parameters like return loss, band-width, gain and radiations patterns and VSWR are studied from this design, moreover design of antenna is planar type and can be flexible for usage.
Micro-strip patch antenna, Return loss, Directivity, Voltage standing Wave Graph (VSWR), Wearable antennas
- Wong K.L. Planar Antennas for Wireless Communications. John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New Jersey; 2003.
- Constantine. A. Balanis. Antenna Theory, Analysis and Design, John Wiley and Sons, New York; 2005.
- Ramesh Garg, Prakash Bhartia,. Microstrip Antenna Design Handbook, Artech house, 2001.
- Ahmad A. Sulaiman, Ahmad S. Nasaruddin. Bandwidth Enhancement in patch antenna by metamaterial substrate. European Journal of Scientific Research. 2010.
- Massey PJ. Mobile Phone Antennas Integrated with in Clothing. in Proc. IEE 11th Int. Conf. Antennas Propag. (ICAP’01), Manchester, U.K; 2001: 1, p. 344–47.
- Jackson DR, Long SA, Williams JT, Davis VB. ComputerAided Design of Rectangular Microstrip Antennas. ch. 5 of Advances in Microstrip and Printed Antennas, K. F. Lee, Editor, John Wiley, 1997 .
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.