Total views : 55
Decomposition of Reusable Architecture Asset
Objectives: To disassemble design information into parts assets to solve the problem of software production method and to reduce duplicate development costs due to domain changes. Methods/Statistical Analysis: To solve this, the study tries to create parts asset for reusing domain design information in the design process that is independent to the development environment. Findings: Also in the design process, predesigned design information to apply reuse of parts assets and the reuse of this architecture level that can accommodate this is difficult. Therefore to reuse design information in the design process, there needs to be abstracted architecture information platform independent from development environment. Also it needs to be based on well-designed architecture that can support design of application domain. Therefore the study used a DMI structure that can formally express the design information of architecture level platform and application domain. Therefore the study defined a method of creating component assets of design information to store architecture design designed by designer in DMI as parts assets. Improvements/Applications: Thereby it was made possible that design information of designer is configured as PLE asset in the extractive method and also it was made possible to synthesize and reuse.
Asset, Architecture, Component, DMI, PLE, Reuse.
- Dao T M, Kang K C. Mapping Features to Reusable Components: A Problem Frames-Based Approach.Proc. 14th Int',l Conf. Software Product Lines: Going Beyond.2010, pp.377-92.
- Larsen G. Model-Driven Development: Assets and Reuse.IBM Systems Journal. 2006,45(3),pp.541-53.
- Bosch J. Super-Imposition: A Component Adaptation Technique.Information and Software Technology. 1999,41(5), pp.257-73.
- Kastner A S, Lengauer C C.Language-Independent and Automated Software Composition, The FeatureHouse Experience.Software Engineering IEEE Transaction. 2011, 39(1), pp.63-79.
- Esmail A, Ali G. A New Architecture for Enterprise Resource Planning SystemsBased on a Combination of Event-based Software Architecture and Service-oriented Architecture. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jan, 8(2), pp.108-119.
- Batory D, Lofaso B. Smaragdakis. JTS:Tools for Implementing Domain-Specific Languages. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Software Reuse. 1998, pp.143–53.
- Choi H, Sim S. A Study on Software Development method based on DMI.International Conference on System in Medicine and Biology.2015, 2(1), pp.359-60.
- Apel S, Kolesnikov S, Liebig J, Kästner C, Kuhlemann M, Leich T. Access Control in Feature-Oriented Programming.Science of Computer Programming.2012,77(3), pp.174-87.
- Pohl K, Böckle G, Linden F J V D.Software Product Line Engineering: Foundations, Principles and Techniques.Springer.2005.
- Thompson V, Heimdahl M P E. Structuring Product Family Requirements for N-Dimensional and Hierarchical Product Lines.Requirements Engineering.2003, 8(1), pp.42-54.
- Altintas N I,Dogru C S, Oguztuzun A H H.Modeling Product Line Software Assets Using Domain-Specific Kits.Software Engineering. IEEE.2011, 38(6), pp.1376-402.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.