Total views : 245
The Problem of a Human Factor in Aviation Transport Systems
Objectives: The purpose of this article is to find an approach to description of human factor in aviation transport systems. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The unique approach to classification of human factor is developed on a basis of methods of formal logic. The full roll of pilots’ and air traffic controllers’ mistakes can be represented as Cartesian product and other methods of discrete mathematics. Findings: The novelty of this research devoted to analysis of accidents’ causes as a consequence of subsystem’s denials and wrong actions of personnel in aviation transport systems is offered in the article. The findings are in consensus with the existing results, which show that any event has a systemic character and cause-effect link with another events and processes. It is a unique approach to human factor’s classification in an aviation transport system is offered on a basis of a set-theoretic presentation. Application/Improvements: The results of this research are used in Ilyushin aviation transport systems’ to increase their safety by pilots’ mistakes prevention.
Accidents, Aviation Transport System, Emergency Situation, Human Factor, Resource, Safety.
- Novozhilov G, Neymark M, Tsesarsky L. Safety of the flight of an airplane: Conception and Technology. Moscow: Publishing house of Moscow Aviation Institute; 2007.
- Tverdokhlebov VA. Geometrical approach to technical diagnosing of automatons. Proceedings of IEEE East-West Design and TestSymposium; Ukraine. 2011. p. 240–3.
- Epifanov AS. Recognition of automatons by their geometrical images. Proceedings of IEEE East-West Design and Test Symposium; Ukraine. 2011. p. 381–4.
- Rezchikov A, Kushnikov V, Ivaschenko V, Bogomolov A, Filimonyuk L, Kachur K. Control of the air transportation system with flight safety as the criterion. Automation Control Theory Perspectives in Intelligent Systems. 2016 Apr; 466:423–32.
- Filimonyuk LYu. Cause-effect model of aviation transport system’s functioning. Proceedings of the First International Workshop Critical Infrastructure Safety and Security; Ukraine. 2011. p. 164–7.
- An account about results of investigation of aviation accident.Catastrophe of Airbus A-310. 2015. Available from: www.mak.ru/russian/investigations/2006/A310_09-072006.pdf
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.