Total views : 219
Implantation System Brine Recover from Some Chemical Treatment Tanks in a Plant Chlor - Alkali
Objectives: This study establishes aimed at recovering the brine flowing with sewage sludge to decrease the concentration of chlorides and reduce salt intake. Methods/Statistical Analysis: A piping system taking into account the characteristics of the sludge, which served as the basis for determining the loss of brine in the effluent, make the necessary calculations for the piping systems to develop and to transport the sludge from the point was raised unloading to the recovery site. considered the issue sis sizing based on the measurement of levels, distance the pipe section to place, make the hydraulic study and plans isometric system was developed. Findings: With the recovery of brine, it manages to reduce consumption of 7.11 tons of salt daily at the plant, leading to savings of 35,539.6 bolivars per year for salt intake. Application/Improvements: When recovering the drained brine the impact this causes for chlorine soda plant, the central plant effluent and receiving water body (Lake Maracaibo) is decreased.
Brine, Chemical Treatment Tanks, Chlorides, Sludge.
- Alphonse Chevallier. Madrid: Printing Manuel Alvarez, Study: Diccionario alterations and forgeries of food, medicinal and commercial substances, with the indication of the means of recognizing, Volume 2. 2005.
- Ana Beatriz Picado, Milton Alvarez. Costa Rica. Editorial Universidad Estatal a Distance: Chemistry I. 2005.
- Angel Alonso Garcia. Barcelona. Editorial Marcombo: Concepts of industrial organization. 2007.
- Cengel Y, Boles M. Mexico: Editorial Mc Graw Hill/Inter Editores, SA de CV: Thermodynamics, Fifth Edition. 2006.
- Enrique Gutierrez Rios. Barcelona: Editorial Reverte: Chemistry. 2006.
- Flores Huerta. Editorial Barcelona: Manual, Mimeographed material. 2011.
- GEA Process Engineering SA (online document). Date accessed: September 2016: Available from: http://www.geape.com.ar/nar/cmsdoc.nsf/webdoc/webb7hgqwu
- Scott Fogler H. Mexico: Editorial Pearson: Elements of Chemical Reaction Engineering. 2008.
- Storch de Gracia JM, Tomas Garcia Martin. Madrid: Days editions Santos SA: Industrial safety in chemical plants and energeticas. 2008.
- John Happel, Donald G Jordan. Chemical Process Economics. Barcelona. Editorial Reverte. 2001.
- Jose Antonio Jaramillo Sanchez. Madrid: Editorial Mad, SL: Chemistry. 2004.
- Joseph Oriol. Snore Dictionary industrial and agricultural commercial matters. 2003; 2.
- Training Manual chlorine soda. Editorial capril: Mimeographed material. 2006.
- Manuel Aguilar Sanjuan. Barcelona: Editorial Reverte: Introduction to ionic equilibria. 2009.
- Mario Bunge. Mexico: Siglo XXI Editores: Epistemology.2008.16. Martinez V, Alonzo P, Lopez J, Carbajal M and Rocha J.Mexico: Publishers Plaza and Valdez: Process Simulation in Chemical Engineering. 2010.
- Martinez V, Alonzo P, Lopez J, Carbajal M and Rocha J.Mexico: Publishers Plaza and Valdez: Process Simulation in Chemical Engineering. 2010.
- Modeling Processes With electrolyte. Aspen Technology, Inc. Version 10.1 (1981-1999). Available from: http://www.chemengr.ucsb.edu/~ceweb/courses/che184b/aspenplus/ GettingStartedElectrolytes.pdf.
- Nelson Leonard Nemerow, Avijit Dasgupta. Madrid: Days editions Santos SA: Treatment industrial and dangerous discharges. 2010.
- July Fraume Nestor Restrepo. ECCO editions: Environmental Dictionary. 2010.
- Nestor Riano Cabrera. Colombia: Editorial Universidad de Caldas: Basic fundamentals of analytical chemistry, Quantitative analysis.
- Rafael Uson. Barcelona: Editorial Reverte: Chemistry.Experimental science. 2007.
- Trino Suarez B. Industrial Chemical and Industrial Processes. VI Venezuelan School for Chemical Education Merida, from 05 to 10 December 2004.
- CPVC Schedule 80. (online document). Date accessed: 2014 May 15: Available from: http://www.iploma.com/12.htm?sessionid=4769930801299326.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.