Total views : 405
Statistical Adjustment Module Advanced Optimizer Planner and SAP Generated the Case of a Food Production Company
Objectives: An analysis of forecast system SAP-APO of a company producing food demand is made Methods/Statistical analysis: redefining the parameters of statistical models l module demand for SAP-APO, change the statistical model adaptive average seasonality and trend of historical data and categorize products according segmentation analysis to assign a different range of tolerance to each when comparing their demand forecasts with sales in recent months. Findings: After implementation the percentage improvement product to manually adjust decreased by 12.58%, compared to the previous level of attention. Application/Improvements: This decreased attention, resulting in an increase in the utility system more than 85%.
Information Systems, Inventory Management, SAP Advanced Planner & Optimizer Module.
- Stang D, Arcuri G. SAP my SAP advanced planner & otpimizer Supply Chain Planning (SCP) applications. Gartner Product Report; 2002.
- Peterson K. SCM solutions multienterprise will come of age by 2012. Gartner Research Note; 2013.
- Davies et al. How to get the MOST out of your supply chain ?- An overview of APS systems in the consumer products manufacturing and process industry. Report of Deloitte Consulting; 2002.
- Walravens P, Shu M. Understanding supply chain management software. Lehman; 2011.
- Stang D, Arcuri G. SAP my SAP advanced planner and otpimizer Supply Chain Planning (SCP) applications. Gartner Product Report; 2012.
- Stadtler H, Kilger C. Adn supply management advanced planning. Ed Springer; 2013.
- Amelec V. Methodology to increase the adaptability and flexibility of the supply chain of automotive company through lean manufacturing. Advanced Science Letters. 2015; 21(5):1517–20.
- Amelec V, Carmen V. Design of a model of evaluation of productivity for microfinance institutions. Advanced Science Letters. 2015; 21(5):1529–33.
- Amelec V, Carmen V. Validation of a model for productivity evaluation for microfinance institutions. Advanced Science Letters. 2015; 21(5):1610–4.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.