Total views : 201
Environmental Safety in Mining and Processing of Mineral Raw Materials under the Conditions of Rational Nature Management as Exemplified by the Kursk Magnetic Anomaly Region
Objectives: This study represents the analysis of technogenic and biosphere conceptions from the perspectives of the environmental problems of mining and reprocessing of mineral raw materials in Russia and other countries. Methods: The fundamental conceptual complex approach has been identified to solve the ecological problems of mining and processing of minerals taking into account the conditions of rational nature management using the example of the Kursk Magnetic Anomaly (KMA). Findings: Based on the developed concept it has been suggested that a Single Regional Environmental Protection Center should be established that would formulate and implement the complex approach to solve the regional problems making it possible to identify the conditions for the well-balanced methods of fulfilling the environmental engineering tasks of various profiles and to facilitate economic and social development of the promising mineral producing regions of the country, particularly, the region of the KMA. Applications/Improvements: The study suggests the examples of the innovative solutions to solve the problems of rehabilitation and support of the environment in the KMA region.
Concept of Development, Conditions of Rational Subsurface Resources Management, Complex Program, Geotechnologies, Kursk Magnetic Anomaly, Natural Mineral Raw Materials, Single Regional Environmental Protection Center.
- Kozlovskiy E. Mineral raw materials in economy of Russia and other countries. Promyshleniye Vedomosti.2014 Jul-Aug 4.
- Kozlovskiy E. From basics to Mining code. Appendix Otechestveniye Zapiski, to Sovetskaya Rossiya newspaper.2016 Mar 24.
- Adushkin VV. Seismicity of explosive works in the area of European Russia. Fizika zemli, Nauka, Moscow. 2013, 49(2), pp. 258-277.
- Anisimov VN. Creation of zero-waste autonomous power, mining and metals industries is a real opportunity to improve their geoecological safety and economic efficiency.Gornaya Promyshlenost, 2013, pp .1-35.
- Anisimov VN, Adamchuk AM, Bulgakov IS, Gasiyev GK.Problems of geoecological and social-economic safety in mining regions of Russia under conditions of extensive reprocessing of natural and technogenuous mineral fields. Strategy of development and national security, 2013, 8, pp. 35-41.
- Regional report on sanitary and epidemiological situation in the Belgorod region in 2010 Ministry of Public Health and Social Development. Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare in the Belgorod region. Belgorod, 2011.
- Anisimov VN. System for dust and gas suppression, ventilation and fire protection in large-scale surface and underground explosions, endogenous and open fires at hard-to-reach objects and large areas. RF patent No. 2565700 of 2015.
- Scherbakov AYu. Technical expertise of project of Ecoresources Autonomous mobile technological complex for extensive zero-waste reprocessing of non-organic and organic materials, Independent institute of examination and certification, Moscow, 2011.
- Nugmanov II, Nasyrtdinov BM, Fattakhov AV, Dautov AN.New Approaches in the Interpretation of Magnetic Survey Data during Prospecting and Exploration of Hydrocarbon Deposits. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2016 May, 9(18), pp .1-18.
- Bloshenko T, Pozdnyaev V, Pozdnjaev A. Development of Methods for Determining Differentiated Rates of Mineral Extraction Tax in Recovery of Solid Commercial Components from Technogenuous and Natural Fields.Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2016 Jul, 9(27), pp .1-9.
- Method for earth re-cultivation, RF Patent for invention RU2101901. en.i077.ru/2101901.
- Kotenko A, Morozov VN, Kushnerenko VK, Anisimov VN.Geoecological problems of KMA and the ways to resolve them, Gornaya Promyshlenost, 2013, 2, pp .14-19.
- Anisimov VN, Adamchuk AM, Zakopyrin AN, Bulgakov IS, Gasiyev GK. Who will solve the geoecological, social and economic problems of KMA according to the new strategy of environmental safety, Strategy of Development and national security, 2014, 9, pp .12-20.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.