Total views : 193
Computational Studies of Connections of Spatial Composite Structures of Space-Rocket Techniques
Objectives: Actuality of the study is determined by a number of technical optimization problems due to singularity of designed objects in creation of large space structures. A characteristic feature of such problems is a combination of requirements for increasing of dimensions and providing sufficient stiffness and reliability in response to minimum mass optimization of load-bearing structure weight. This article discusses the combination of such details of construction as metal bushing and carbon tube by means of a heat-resistant polyurethane adhesive VK-20 modified by carborane compounds. Studies consist of calculation of stress-strain state of adhesive joint to determine the shear and breaking stresses in the contact area between the bonding parts. Assessment of failure-free operation of adhesive joint is also conducted during these studies. Methods: Computational studies of connections for manufacture of spatial composite structures of rocket and space techniques have been conducted by finite element analysis. Findings: Simulation of stress-strain state and assumptions adopted during simulation were described. Improvements: Calculations of stress-strain state have been conducted for model of spatial composite structure of space-rocket techniques.
Adhesive Joint, Carbon Fiber Composite, Finite Element Mesh, Space-Rocket Techniques, Stress-Strain State, Transformable Antenna.
- Jie J, Tuanjie L, Xiaofei M, Pei W. A nonlinear equivalent circuit method for analysis of passive intermodulation of mesh reflectors. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics. 2014 Aug; 4(27):924–9.
- Li T, Jiang J, Deng H, Lin Z, Wang Z. Form-finding methods for deployable mesh reflector antennas. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics. 2013; 26 (5):1276–82.
- Chugui Y, Khalimanovich V, Verkhogliad А, Skokov D, Nakrohin I. Mechanism of telescopic spokes extension of reflector and arms. Reshetnevsky readings. 2015; 1(19):141– 3.
- Gerasimov А, Zhukov А, Ponomarev S, Ponomarev V, Khalimanovich V. Simulation of large-scale transformable reflector with flexible spokes. Reshetnevsky readings. 2014; 1(18):68–69.
- Leitsch E, Heath W, Torkelson J.Polyurethane/polyhydroxyurethane hybrid polymers and their applications as adhesive bonding agents. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives. 2016 Jan, 64, p.1–8.
- Bae D, hin P, Kwak S, Moon M, Shon M, Oh S, Kim G.Heating behavior of ferromagnetic Fe particle-embedded thermoplastic polyurethane adhesive film by induction heating. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. 2015 Oct, 30, p.92–97.
- Itoh N, Suga E, Sato T. Composite palladium membrane prepared by introducing metallic glue and its high durability below the critical temperature. Separation and Purification Technology. 2014 Jan, 121, p. 46–53.
- Nam S, Yu Y, Choi I, Bang C, Leea D. Fracture toughness improvement of polyurethane adhesive joints with chopped glass fibers at cryogenic temperatures. Composite Structures. 2014 Jan, 107, p.522–7.
- Bi Y, Li Z, Wang N, Zhang L. Preparation and characterization of UV/thermal dual-curable polyurethane acrylate adhesive for inertial confinement fusion experiment. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives. 2016 Apr, 66, pp.9-14.
- Clerc G, Brülisauer M, Affolter S, Volkmer T, Pichelin F, Niemz P. Characterization of the ageing process of one-component polyurethane moisture curing wood adhesive.Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives. 2016, 72, p.130–8.
- Caggianoa A, Schicchib D. A thermo-mechanical interface model for simulating the bond behaviour of FRP strips glued to concrete substrates exposed to elevated temperature.Engineering Structures. 2015 Jan, p.83243–251.
- Drake G, Berry M, Schroederc D. Effect of cold temperatures on the shear behavior of glued laminated beams. Cold Regions Science and Technology 2015. April; 112, 45–50.DOI: 10.1016/j.coldregions.2015.01.002.
- Shimina Yu. Yu., Malysheva G. V. Determination of FailureFreeOperation Probability in Adhesive Joints at High Temperatures //Polymer Science. Series D. 2015; 8(3):207– 10.
- Overview of Finite Element Analysis. http://www.npd-solutions.com/feaoverview.html . Date Accessed:2016.
- Aleksandrov I, Prosuntsov P. Determination of the Effect of Carbon Nanosized Particles on Thermophysical Characteristics of Polymer Composite Materials. Polymer Science.2016; 9 (4):377–81.
- Tarasov V, Komkov М. Technology of winding of composite structures of missiles and weapons. The Bauman Moscow State Technical University: Moscow, 2011.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.