Total views : 192
Development and Practical Application of a Multifunctional Test Bench for Experimental Research of Precise Mechatronic Systems
Objectives: The aim of the project is to develop an experimental laboratory test bench for comprehensive practical research of various types of selective-invariant electromechanical systems as a part of their engineering design. Method: The experimental laboratory test bench implements the Rapid Control Prototyping technology permitting the creation and testing of new control algorithms in a short time. This technology makes it possible to rapidly check theoretical results and develop innovative technical solutions prepared for practical implementation in real production equipment. Findings: The developed test bench is implemented by using a personal computer with Windows operating system and MATLAB software package with Simulink simulation environment and a real-time library. It contains complete controlledvelocity electric drive with information signal sensors and a mechanical oscillation source of load torque on the electric drive shaft. Computer and electric drive are coordinated by means of a NI PCIe-6343 input-output circuit board with PCI Express interface. The application of a test bench for experimental research of adaptive-invariant mechatronic systems under close to real operating conditions is shown. To a large extent the results of the test bench research of mechatronic systems confirmed earlier results obtained by simulation and computing experiment methods. Improvements: The experimental laboratory test bench enables rapid modification of control devices structure and parameters, intensity and spectrum of load torque oscillations, composition of the electric drive being tested.
Automatic Control System, Control Device, Control Prototyping, Disturbance Model, Electric Drive, Input-Output Circuit Board Selective Invariance.
- Schonfeld R, Habiger E. Automatisierte Elektroantriebe.Technik Verlag Berlin, 1981.
- Goodwin GC, Graebe SF, Salgado ME. Control System Design.Prentice Hall, 2001.
- Tararykin SV, Kopylova LG, Tikhomirova IA. Structural and Parametric Synthesis and Optimization of Controllers of Selective-Invariant Electromechanical Systems with Harmonic Load Torque. Russian Electrical Engineering. 2015; 86(5): 296–303.
- Kopylova LG, Tararykin SV. Compensation of load torque harmonic disturbances in the follow-up electromechanical systems and elements of control structural optimization.ISPEU Journal. 2012; 6: 44–51.
- Hölttä V, Palmroth L, Eriksson L. Rapid Control Prototyping Tutorial with Application Examples. Sim-Serv – Virtual Centre for Simulation. 2016 Feb 18. Available from: 2004.www.sim-serv.com.
- Vara AV, Zmeu KV. Aerodynamic Plant for Research and Educational Purposes with Rapid Control Prototyping Approach.FEFU School of Engineering Bulletin. 2010; 2(4): 116–28. 2016 Feb 18. Available from: https://www.dvfu.ru/ upload/medialibrary/dec/2010-2-11.pdf
- Scherf H. Modellbildung und Simulation dynamischer Systeme.Eine Sammlung von Simulink-Beispielen, 4. Aufl.Oldenbourg Wissenschaftsverlag. München. 2010.
- SPSh Integrated step servo drive. Servotechnica. 2016 Feb 18. Available from: http://www.servotechnica.spb.ru/spsh/
- Simulink Desktop Real-Time. Math Works – MATLAB and Simulink for Technical Computing. 2016 Feb 18. Available from: https://www.mathworks.com/products/simulinkdesktop-real-time/?requestedDomain=www.mathworks.com.
- NI PCIe-6343. National Instruments. 2016 Feb 18. Available from : http://sine.ni.com/psp/app/doc/p/id/psp-890/ lang/ru.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.