Total views : 124
Design and Implementation of PV Fed Two Stage DC/DC Converter for Home Applications
In this paper PV fed two stages DC-DC converter has been designed and implemented for home applications .In two stages first stage consists of step down converter and second stage consists of step up converter connecting in cascade manner and power is transfers through both the stages. Here boost stage for step-up the voltage given by buck converter which is step down stage and will give required voltage to operate the load. By using P&O based MPPT algorithm maximum power has been extracted from the PV system. The proposed model has been implemented by using MATLAB / Simulink and results are verified experimentally.
Boost,Buck,DC-DC Converters,MPPT Controller, Photovoltaic, PV Module.
- Alqahtani A, Marafi S, Musallam B, El Khalek NEA.photovoltaic power forecasting model based on nonlinear systemidentification.Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering. 2016;39(3):243–50.
- Rahmann C, Vittal V, Ascui J, Haas J. Mitigation control against partial shading effects in large-scale PV power plants.IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy.2016;7(1):173–80.
- Elgendy MA, Atkinson DJ, Zahawi B. Experimental investigation of the incremental conductance maximum power point tracking algorithm at high perturbation rates. Generation.2016;10(2):133–9.
- Hua C-C, Fang Y-H, Chen W-T. Hybrid maximum power point tracking method with variable step size for photovoltaic systems.IET Renewable Power Generation.2016;10(2):127–32.
- Lal VN, Singh SN. Modified particle swarm optimisationbased maximum power point tracking controller for single-stage utility-scale photovoltaic system with reactive power injection capability.IET Renewable Power Generation.2016;10(7):899–907.
- Wang Y, Lin X, Pedram M. A near-optimal model-based control algorithm for households equipped with residential photovoltaic power generation and energy storagesystems.IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy.2016; 7(1):77–86.
- Freitas AAA, Tofoli FL, SáJúnior EM, Daher S, Antunes FLM. High-voltage gain dc–dc boost converter with coupled inductors for photovoltaic systems.IET Power Electronics.2015; 8(10):1885–92.
- Mattos FC, Lacerda VC, Valle RL, Ferreira AA, Barbosa PG, Braga HAC. Contribution to the study of a single-phase and single stage photovoltaic system.IEEE Latin America Transactions. 2015; 13(5):1265–71.
- Soon JJ, Low K-S. Optimizing photovoltaic model for different cell technologies using a generalized multidimension diode model.IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics.2015;62(10):6371–80.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.