Total views : 200
Nursing Student’s Subjectivity of Attitudes Types of Fundamental Nursing Practice Education
Objectives: This study is to identify types of attitude on basic nursing practice of nursing students and provide fundamental resources to improve learning satisfaction of basic nursing practice. Methods/Statistical analysis: According to the results of analyzing subjectivity of sophomore students in the department of nursing on basic nursing practice education by using PC QUANL program, they were classified into three categories. For the most idealistic number of factors, types that were regarded to be the best among results calculated after applying the number of factors according to Eigen Value 1.0 or above were selected. Findings: According to the result of analysis on factor weights and variables in each category, four categories turned out to explain 45.19% of the entire variables from the factory analysis on Q-sample. Category 1 had explanatory power of 31.07% followed by 7.95% for category 2 and 6.18% for category 3. As for correlation in each category, .493 was derived between category 1 and category 2 followed by .640 between category 1 and category 2 and .490 between category 2 and category 3. Improvements/Applications: It is recommended to provide an opportunity to establish individualized and systemized basic nursing practice education system according to the categories of basic nursing practice.
Attitude, Education, Fundamental Nursing Practice, Nursing Student, Subjectivity.
- Ham YS, Kim HS, Cho IS, Lim JY. Factors of influence of nursing occupational view recognized by nursing students in the graduating grade. The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education. 2011; 17(3):538–46.
- Kang GS. Fundamental nursing. Effect of video recording learning in practice education. The Korean Journal of Fundamentals of Nursing.1996; 3(2):273–83.
- Yoo MS. Analysis on the development and effect of learning methods in the use of standardized patients. Doctoral Degree Dissertation, Graduate School of Yonsei University; 2001.
- Nam MR. Effect of web-based learning in the basic nursing practice education. The Korean Journal of Fundamentals of Nursing. 2005; 12(3):290–7.
- Park SN, Lee SK. Influential factors of basic nursing skills performing ability of students in the department of nursing.The Korean Journal of Fundamentals of Nursing. 2008; 15(1):6–13.
- Yoon EJ. Study on the effect of video-recording learning in the basic nursing practice education -Based on practice education for muscle injection-. The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education.1999; 5(1):86–96.
- Cho JH, Kim YJ. A study on the subjectivity about RN-BSN student’s Resilience. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; (S1):283–92.
- Kim YJ, Kim MJ. Medication activity frequency competency, and education and environment. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(S1):374–83.
- Han GS, Cho J. Study on the experience of basic nursing practice of students in the department of nursing. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing. 1999; 29(2):293–303.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.