Total views : 196
Analysis on user Satisfaction of Information Service Platform for Idea commercialization
Objectives: This paper reviews the online platform for idea commercialization in Korea, and analyzes the user satisfaction of the platform so as to find out its functions for idea invention. Methods/Statistical Analysis: User satisfaction survey was conducted on the users of the Creative Economy Town (CET). This paper reviews the result of the survey according to the functions of the platform, which was characterized in the stages of idea generation, proposal, incubation, and commercialization support. Findings: While idea commercialization of the public for economic growth is the nationwide concern, there has been little research on information service platform for idea commercialization. These paper overviews the Korean practice of the government-initiated idea commercialization platform. This paper finds out that the CET as in information platform has provided adequate service meeting users' satisfaction by the stage of idea generation, proposal, incubation, and commercialization support. Improvements/Applications: Through this study, effective online information service can be provided for idea commercialization. This study also provides a stepping stone for planning and developing the information service platform.
Creative Economy Town, Creative Economy, Idea Commercialization, Information Service Platform, User Satisfaction Survey.
- Tinkerers: Maker Culture & Libraries. Available from: // www.infotoday.com/cil2012/speakers.asp?speaker=FiacreODuinn. Date Accessed: 08/09/2016.
- Britton L. Could be helped in various ways. Library Journal.2012; 15(2):85–108.
- Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning. Available from:http://english.msip.go.kr/english/main/main.do.Date Accessed: 2013.
- Chirputkar AV, Saxena S, Tarkas J. Crowd Funding as a Tool of Business Transformation to Micro Enterprises in India - A Conceptual Framework. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Feb; 8(S4):115–25.
- Nirmal K, Chandan B, Visvesvaran P. Development of Framework for an Integrated Model for Technology Transfer.Available from: http://www.indjst.org/index.php/indjst/ issue/view/6534Indian Journal of Science and Technology.2015 Dec; 8(35):1–14.
- Kim YJ. Utilizing 3D Printers for Pilot Product Production, Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information: Seoul. 2015.
- Jeong. A study on welfare typed idea supporting platform: Focusing on KISTI typed idea supporting platform. Proceedings of 2015 Fall Conference of Korea Technology Innovation Society, South Korea. 2015. p. 95–702.
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information.Idea Commercialization Finds Its Way in the Creative Economy Town, Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information: Seoul. 2015.
- Mallery G. SPSS for Windows step by step: A simple guide and reference. 11.0 update. 4th (edn). Allyn & Bacon: MA.2003; 386 pp.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.