Total views : 187
Genetically Modified Ant Colony Optimization based Trust Evaluation in Cloud Computing
Objectives: Cloud computing is a virtualized and scalable platform which helps the users to reduce the cost incurred for setting up and maintaining an IT infrastructure. Despite the various benefits offered by cloud, it faces stringent challenges with respect to security and trust management. Trust covers the security aspects of cloud. The proposed system focuses on selection of optimal parameters used to ensure trust value. Methods: The hybridized techniques for cloud Trust Management works with a pre defined set of parameter values. Hence the trust value computed using these optimal parameters has a great impact on the overall accuracy of the trust score. We intend to use Genetically Modified Ant Colony Optimization GM-ACO technique to identify best Trust Metric Parameters (TMPs) with respect to Cloud Service Providers and it significantly outperforms compared with existing techniques. Findings: The genetically modified ACO algorithm will reduce the complexity of calculating the trust score of many service providers in the cloud environment. Applications: Managing trust in peer-to-peer systems, social network based systems, recommendation based systems, policy based systems, reputation based trust systems, trust mining systems etc.
Ant Colony Optimization, Cloud Computing, Genetic Algorithm, Trust Evaluation, Trust Management.
- Lin G, Wang D, Bie Y, Lei M. MTBAC: A Mutual Trust Based Access Control model in Cloud computing. China Communications. 2014 Apr; 11(4):154–62.
- Marsh SP. Formalizing trust as a computational concept.1994. Available from: http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/ download;jsessionid=99A42EFFF9BCB0B1D00976F31858 085E?doi=10.1.1.102.8227&rep=rep1&type=pdf
- Blaze M, Feigenbaum J, Lacy J. Decentralized Trust Management. Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy; 1996. p. 164.
- Zimmarmann P. PGP user’s guide. Cambridge: MIT Press; 1995.
- Jameel H, Hung LX, Kalim U. A trust model for ubiquitous systems based on vectors of trust values. ISM ‘05 Proceedings of the 7th IEEE International Symposium on Multimedia; USA. 2005. p. 674–9.
- Jincui C, Liqun J. Role-based access control model of Cloud computing. Energy Procedia. 2011; 13:1056–61.
- Santos N, Gummadi KP, Rodrigues R. Towards trusted Cloud computing. Proceedings of the Conference on Hot Topics in Cloud computing; USA. 2009. p. 1–11.
- Yoon JP, Chen Z. Using privilege chain for access control and trustiness of resources in Cloud computing. Springer Berlin Heidelberg; 2010 Jul. p. 358–68.
- An Ant Colony Algorithm for Classification Rule Discovery. 2001. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/2377588_An_Ant_Colony_Algorithm_ for_Classification_Rule_Discovery
- Liu B, Abbass HA. Classification rule discovery with Ant Colony Optimization. IEEE Computational Intelligence Bulletin. 2004 Feb; 3(1):1–5.
- Ant Colony Optimization.2004. Available from: https:// mitpress.mit.edu/books/ant-colony-optimization.
- A Hybrid Approach of GA and ACO for TSP. 2004. Available from: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/1341948/
- Liang Z, Sun J. A novel multiple rules sets data classification algorithm based on Ant Colony Algorithm. Applied Soft Computing. 2016 Jan; 38:1000–11.
- Noor TH, Sheng QZ, Ngu A, Alfazi A. Cloud Armor: A platform for credibility-based Trust Management of cloud services. CIKM ‘13 Proceedings of the 22nd ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management; 2013 Oct. p. 2509–12.
- Ye Z, Zheng Z. Configuration of parameters α, β, 𝝆 in Ant Algorithm. Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University. 2004 Mar; 29(7):597–601.
- Beulah S, Dhanaseelan FR. Survey on security issues and existing solutions in cloud storage. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Apr; 9(13):1–8.
- Kirubakaramoorthi R, Arivazhagan D, Helen D. Analysis of Cloud computing Technology. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(21):1–3.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.