Total views : 143
An Effective Load Balancing through Mobile Agents using Aglet System
Background/Objectives: Security is an important feature for the communication of data in the mobile network. But, however the existing work does not satisfy the security feature of the communication of data in the network. Methods: Due to lack of security in mobile agents, there are many chances of security breach through intruders. To overcome these disadvantages, a general secured aglets system has been proposed and load balancing is achieved effectively through various models. Findings: The evolved aglet system exhibits high security under the external attackers. Hence, it distributes workload for all intermediate client users and determines various time calculations like Total run-time and Elapsed-time. Applications: Some mobile agent applications are Mobile Computing, Personal Assistant, E-commerce, Data Collection, Secure Brokering, Information Distribution, Network Security testing, Database searches and Parallel Computing.
Aglets, Load Balancing, Mobile Agents, Security.
- Analysis of Large-Scale Topological Properties for Peer-ToPeer Networks. Date Accessed: 19/04/2004. Available at: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/1336545/.
- Danny B Lange. Mobile Objects and Mobile Agents: The Future of Distributed Computing. Springer Berlin Heidelberg; 1998 Jul. p. 1-12.
- Danny B Lange, Mitsuru Oshima. Mobile Agents with Java: The Aglet API, World Wide Web. 1998 Sep; 1(3):111-21.
- Danny B Lange, Mitsuru Oshima. Programming and Deploying JAVA Mobile Agent with Aglets. 1st Edition, AddisonWesley Professional, 1998 Aug.
- Daniel Grousa, Anthony T. Non-Cooperative Load Balancing in Distributed Systems, Journal of Parallel and Distributing Computing. 2005 Sep; 65(9):1022-34.
- Laszlo E, Tornai K, Treplan G, Levendovszky J. Novel Load Balancing Scheduling Algo. for Wireless Sensor Networks, CTRQ 2011: The Fourth International Conference on Communication Theory, Reliability, and Quality of Service IARIA; 2011. p. 54-59.
- Abubakar, Haroon Rashid, Usman. Evaluation of Load Balancing Strategie, National Conference on Emerging Technologies; 2004. p. 67-70.
- Mohsen, Hossein Delda. Balancing Load in a Computational Grid Applying Adaptive, Intelligent Colonies of Ants. Informatica. 2008; 32:159-67.
- Sandeep Sharma, Singh S, Meenakshi. Performance Analysis of Load Balancing Algorithms. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology International Journal of Computer, Electrical, Automation, Control and Information Engineering. 2008; 2(2):367-70.
- Mueen Uddin, Jamshed Memon, Raed Alsaqour, Asadullah Shah, Mohd Zaidi, Abdul Rozan. Mobile Agent based Multi-layer Security Framework for Cloud Data Centers, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jun; 8(12):1-10.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.