Total views : 162
Securing Data in Cloud Storage by using Steganography and Merkle Hash Tree Algorithm
Objectives: Cloud computing is incomprehensible creating innovation, the testing issue is the way to successfully share encoded information in cloud computing. Cloud server randomly produces primary, secondary and access keys, after record is made in the server for specific information proprietor. Methods: Data proprietor encodes the record and conceal the data into a picture called steganography. Picture is split and is stored in cloud. Cloud server creates shared key utilizing the primary and secondary keys of data user and data owner in order to avoid unauthorized sharing of data. Data proprietor can share the information to different users by sending mutual key to users by means of e-mail safely. Mutual key is likewise covered into a picture for securing that key. Original information is downloaded strictly to check the mutual key. Findings: The exchange of secret data to the authorized user effectively promotes data confidentiality and integrity. By giving mutual key to the cloud server, the user can see the document. Applications: The method can be applied to share confidential data stored in cloud with small cipher text expansion.
Cloud Computing, Data Security, Image Splitting, Key Generation, Steganography.
- Naor Dalit, Moni Naor, Jeff Lotspiech. Springer Berlin Heidelberg: Revocation and tracing schemes for stateless receivers. 2001 Aug; p. 41-62.
- Ren Yanli, Dawu Gu. Efficient hierarchical identity based encryption scheme in the standard model. Wuhan University Journal of Natural Sciences. 2008 Dec; 13(6):665-69.
- Boneh D, Gentry C, Waters B. Springer Berlin Heidelberg: Collusion resistant broadcast encryption with short cipher texts and private keys. 2005 Aug; p. 258-75.
- Oliveira Leonardo B, Diego F Aranha, Eduardo Morais, Felipe Daguano, Julio Lopez, Ricardo Dahab. TinyTate: Identity-Based Encryption for Sensor Networks.International Association for Cryptologic Research. 2007 Jan; p. 1-10.
- Chow SS, Weng J, Yang Y, Deng RH. Springer Berlin Heidelberg: Efficient unidirectional proxy re-encryption.2010 May; p. 316-32.
- Green M, Ateniese G. Springer Berlin Heidelberg: Identitybased proxy re-encryption. In Applied Cryptography and Network Security. 2007 Jun; p. 288-306.
- Kurosawa Kaoru. Springer Berlin Heidelberg: Leakage Resilient IBE and IPE under the DLIN Assumption. 2013 Jun; p. 487-501.
- Chosen-cipher text secure proxy re-encryption. Date Accessed: 23/10/2007: Available from: https://eprint.iacr.org/2007/171.pdf.
- Chu CK, Weng J, Chow SS, Zhou J, Deng RH. Springer Berlin Heidelberg: Conditional proxy broadcast re-encryption.2009 Jul; p. 327-42.
- Beulah S, Ramesh Dhanaseelan F. Survey on Security Issues and Existing Solutions in Cloud Storage. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Apr; 9(13):1-8.
- Ananth SV, Sudhakar P. Performance analysis of a combined cryptographic and steganographic method over thermal images using barcode encoder. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Feb; 9(7):1-5.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.