Total views : 139
Hybrid Cloud Based Deduplication Scheme Based on User’s Privileges
Background/Objectives: This research work reviews different techniques to protect the data and discussed about their merits and demerits which help to realize a secured cloud deduplication environment. Methods: Hybrid cloud based deduplication approach is proposedto avoid the data duplication and to ensure the confidentiality in the cloud. Further, the security investigations ensure that the proposed security framework enhances the data security with an insignificant additional overhead. Mention the data source accessed and keywords used; inclusion and exclusion criteria etc. Findings: Provide your findings. Applications: This approach makes us to understand the elements of good cloud deduplication framework which can be directly used by any cloud storage service provider to reduce their storage costs.
Cloud Computing, Data Deduplication, Hybrid Cloud, Private Cloud, Public Cloud.
- Li J, Chen X, Li M, Li J, Lee P, Lou W. Secure deduplication with efficient and reliable convergent key management. In Proceeding IEEE Transactions on Parallel Distributed Systems. 2014 Jun; p. 1615–25.
- Reclaiming space from duplicate files in a serverless distributed file system. Date Accessed: 2/07/2002: Available from: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/1022312//
- Xu J, Chang E C, Zhou J. Weak leakage-resilient client side deduplication of encrypted data in cloud storage, ASIA CCS ‘13 Proceedings of the 8th ACM SIGSAC symposium on Information, computer and communications security, USA. 2013; p. 195–206.
- Secure and constant cost public cloud storage auditing with deduplication. Date Accessed: 14/10/2013: Available from: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6682702/.
- Zhang K, Zhou X, Chen Y, Wang X, Ruan Y. Sedic: Privacy-aware data intensive computing on hybrid clouds, CCS ’11 Proceedings of the 18th ACM conference on Computer and communications security, USA. 2011; p. 515–26.
- Bellare M, Namprempre C, Neven G. Security proofs for identity-based identification and signature schemes. Journal of Cryptology. 2009 Jan; 22(1):1–61.
- Bellare M, Keelveedhi S, Ristenpart T. Dupless: Serveraided encryption for deduplicated storage. Washington, DC: SEC’13 Proceedings of the 22nd USENIX conference on Security. 2013; p. 179–94.
- Bellare M, Keelveedhi S, Ristenpart T. Springer Berlin Heidelberg: Message-locked encryption and secure deduplication. 2013 May; p. 296–312.
- Anderson P, Zhang L. Fast and secure laptop backups with encrypted deduplication. USA: LISA’10 Proceedings of the 24th international conference on large installation system administration. 2010.
- Quinlan S, Dorward S. Venti: A new approach to archival storage. USA: FAST ’02 Proceedings of the Conference on File and Storage Technologies. 2002; p. 89–101.
- Ng WK, Wen Y, Zhu H. Private data deduplication protocols in cloud storage. USA: SAC ‘12 Proceedings of the 27th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing. 2012; p. 441–46.
- Venish A, SivaSankar K. Framework of Data Deduplication: A Survey. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(26):1–7.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.