Total views : 260
Intelligent Transportation Architecture for Enhanced Security and Integrity in Vehicles Integrated Internet of Things
Objectives: To devise and simulate an effective and novel approach for intelligent transportation architecture with higher security and integrity in vehicles integrated Internet of things. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Dynamic Clustering Enabled Secured IoT method is used to enhance the security and integrity in vehicles integrated IoT. The dynamic formation of a simulated environment is implemented so that the movement of vehicles on road can be monitored. Findings: The proposed intelligent transportation architecture is effective in terms of higher security and integrity with very less complexity and cost factors. The overall vehicular network is secured using proposed novel architecture. Application/Improvements: The integration of satellite and base station based real time monitoring in association with road side units are making the overall network more secured which reduces the collisions.
Intelligent Transportation Architecture, Internet of Things, Pervasive Computing, Security and Integrity in Vehicles.
- Xia F, Yang LT, Wang L, Vinel A. Internet of things. International Journal of Communication Systems. 2012; 25(9):1101. Available from: Crossref
- Elsadig MA, Fadlalla YA. VANETs security issues and challenges: A survey. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jul 26; 9(28):1-8.
- Hofmann-Wellenhof B, Lichtenegger H, Collins J. Springer Science & Business Media: Global positioning system: theory and practice. 2012; p. 1-229.
- Sharifi AM, Amirgholipour SK, Alirezanejad M, Aski BS, Ghiami M. Availability challenge of cloud system under DDOS attack. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2012 Jun; 5(6):2933-37.
- Rafeh R, Khodadadi M. Detecting Sybil Nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks Using Two-hop Messages. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 Sep 30;7(9):1359-68.
- Velmurugan S, Logashanmugam E. Detecting and Replacing Beacon Node Failure and Secure Communication in WSNs (DRBF). Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Oct; 9(39):1-7. Available from: Crossref
- Conti M, Di Pietro R, Mancini LV, Mei A. A randomized, efficient, and distributed protocol for the detection of node replication attacks in wireless sensor networks. Proceedings of the 8th ACM international symposium on Mobile ad hoc networking and computing. 2007 Sep; p. 80-89.Available from: Crossref
- Rama A, Masthan M. Quick Detection Involving Cellular Duplicate Node Assaults in Cellular Sensor Networks Using SPRT. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research.2014; 17(12):1883-86.
- Kumar MD, Rao AN. Defending Towards Falsification and Packet Descent Attacks in Wireless Sensor Networks. 2017 Jan; p. 1-9.
- Eriksson J, Krishnamurthy SV, Faloutsos M. TrueLink: A practical countermeasure to the wormhole attack in wireless networks. Network Protocols, 2006. ICNP’06. Proceedings of the 2006 14th IEEE International Conference. 2006 Nov; p. 75-84. Available from: Crossref.
- Qadeer MA, Iqbal A, Zahid M, Siddiqui MR. Network traffic analysis and intrusion detection using packet sniffer. In Communication Software and Networks, 2010. ICCSN’10. Second International Conference. 2010 Feb; p. 313-17. Available from: Crossref
- Xu W, Trappe W, Zhang Y, Wood T. The feasibility of launching and detecting jamming attacks in wireless networks. In Proceedings of the 6th ACM international symposium on Mobile ad hoc networking and computing. 2005 May; p. 46-57.Available from: Crossref.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.