Total views : 196
A New Improved Algorithm of AODV Protocol based on F-Lipschitz Optimization
With the rapid development and the daily appearance of the new tiny materials, the new technology attracts more and more the research community. Mobile Ad Hoc Networks offer various applications to users. However, This technology still suffer from routing problems. The main goal of this paper is to present a new enhanced algorithm of AODV protocol which is based on optimizing the number of RREQ messages using the F- Lipschitz optimization. The novel proposed approach focus on two parameters: distance and energy for enhancing routing performances. Simulation results show that the new protocol outperforms the basic AODV.
F-Lipschitz Optimization, MANET, Routing, We AODV
- Masoudifar M. A review and performance comparison of QoS multicast routing protocols for MANETs. Ad Hoc Networks. 2009; 7(6):1150–5.
- Bekmezci I, Sahingoz OK, Temel S. Flying Ad-Hoc Networks (FANETs): A Survey. Ad Hoc Networks. 2013; 11(3):1254–70.
- Sairam S. Survey of Bandwidth Estimation Techniques.Wirel Pers Commun. 2015; 1425–76.
- Aziz L, Raghay S, Jamali A. A New Improved Algorithm of LEACH Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks. In Proceedings of 2014 Mediterranean Microwave Symposium (MMS2014), Marrakech, Morocco. 2014.
- Aziz L, Raghay S, Aznaoui H, Jamali A. A new approach based on a genetic algorithm and an agent cluster head to optimize energy in Wireless Sensor Networks. 2016 International Conference on Information Technology for Organizations Development (IT4OD), Fez, Morocco. 2016.
- Aznaoui H, Raghay S, Aziz L, Ait-Mlouk A. A comparative study of routing protocols in WSN. 2015 5th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology and Accessibility (ICTA), Marrakech, Morocco.2015.
- Fischione C, Speranzon A, Johansson KH, Sangiovanni-Vincentelli A. Peer-to-peer estimation over wireless sensor networks via Lipschitz optimization. Proc ACM/IEEE IPSN, San Francisco, CA. 2009 Apr.
- Fischione C. Fast-Lipschitz Optimization with Wireless Sensor Networks Applications. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. 2011; 56(10).
- Zhang L, Wang X. DCF fairness enhancement algorithm for multihop wireless ad hoc networks. In Proceeding of the 7th International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM). 2011.
- Ilkan M, Abbas NI, Ozen E. Fuzzy approach to improving route stability of the AODV routing protocol. EURASIP J Wirel Commun Netw. 2015.
- Hacene SB et al. Predictive preemptive ad hoc on-demand distance vector routing. Malaysian Journal of Computer Science. 2006; 19(2).
- Singh P, Lobiyal DK. DSR with link prediction using Pareto distribution. In IEEE International Conference on Networking and Information Technology. 2010.
- Yadav A, Singh YN, Singh RR. Improving Routing Performance in AODV with Link Prediction in Mobile Adhoc Networks. 2015.
- Waleed SA, Chatterjee P, Ghosh U. Energy Aware Secure Routing for Wireless Ad Hoc Networks[J]. IETE Journal of Research. 2014; 60(1):50–9.
- Zhang Z, Li Z, Chen J. An enhanced AODV route repairing mechanism in wireless ad-hoc sensor network. J Commun. 2014; 9(8):651–7.
- Lei X, Tang Z, Li P, Jin H, Guo S, Liao X, Lu F. Energy Minimization for Cellular Network Interfaces with Dynamic Link Quality. In Proceeding of the 24th International Conference on Computer Communication and Networks (ICCCN), Las Vegas, NV. 2015.
- Aziz L, Raghay S, Aznaoui H, Jamali A. A new enhanced version of VLEACH protocol using a smart path selection. International Journal of Geomate. 2016; 30.
- Aziz L, Raghay S, Aznaoui H, Jamali A. Comparative analysis of LEACH and V-LEACH protocols in wireless Sensor Networks. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security. 2016; 14(4).
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.